News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ertxiem

Wish granted. You meet Brian Cohen, the guitar maker. He offers you a broken guitar.

I wish I didn't post a link in this message. Mr. Creosote.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

torugo

wish granted you never posted the link and the time line got altered and for some unknown reasons you had to live in hiding from the fbi for the rest of your young life.

i wish i never had an arguement again for the rest of my life
mock the pheonix you will burn

Duskling

Wish granted, but you when you want to defend yourself in court, you can't argue against the evidence, even if you wanted to, so you get thrown in jail.

I wish that I knew how, could, and did control time.

torugo

wish granted you can control time but you went to the past, broke up youre parents and prevented youre own existence.

i wish i could stop thinking about the ima firin my lazer videos

Duskling

Wish granted, but you used a device to help you do that and overloaded it, causing you to not be able to think at all.

I wish there I knew what KZ meant.

MikeW781

Wish granted, but the truth is too terrible for you and it overloads your brain and sends you into a coma.

I wish i was doing my english homework right now.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

Wish granted, you do your homework, partially, but fall asleep before you're done since it is too boring, and you get detention for not completing your homework.

I wish I got to see that.

MikeW781

Quote from: Duskling on May 05, 2010, 01:00:15 AM
Wish granted, you do your homework, partially, but fall asleep before you're done since it is too boring, and you get detention for not completing your homework.
Lolz thats what happened today

But anyways, wish granted, you do but then you become depressed by the realization that you sound like a stalker.

I wish I had done my english homework

torugo

wish granted. you did your english homework but you got a grade so poor they had to go into the negatives.

i wish i couldnt get ice cream headaches any more

MikeW781

Quote from: torugo on May 05, 2010, 05:32:45 PM
wish granted. you did your english homework but you got a grade so poor they had to go into the negatives.
ouch-that doesn't usually happen

Wish granted, you solve the problem by never eating ice cream. Sucks for you!

I wish I could bench 200 pounds.

Ertxiem

Quote from: mikew781 on May 05, 2010, 05:56:46 PM
Quote from: torugo on May 05, 2010, 05:32:45 PM
ouch-that doesn't usually happen[...]
Usually? Soooo... it happens rarely? :P

Wish granted. Now, after a tremendous effort, you can bench the four 50£ bills that KZ lend you. Pay him back!

I wish I had a good wish like the one I wished sometime before.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Duskling

Wish granted, you wish for something you wished for sometime ago, but you can't pick the same wish twice, which you did.

I wish I owned a museum.

torugo

wish granted you own a museum but you should have wished for a museum with exhibits so there are no attractions.
i wish i owned the worlds biggest rubber band ball

Duskling

Wish granted, but someone had some scissors and didn't like your rubber band ball, I think we all know where that went...

I wish for a trip to Russia, with 100,000,000 dollars Russian currency, and American currency to pay for the trip.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. However, you arrive late at the airport and rush out of the taxi, thus forgetting the money bag inside. You ran through the airport trying not to loose your flight. A cop suspects your attitude and grabs you. You protest and are sent to jail.

I wish you get out of jail soon.
Ert, the Dead Cow.