News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Strange Traveller

Started by Zackirus, August 18, 2010, 07:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ertxiem

Quote from: Zackirus on August 20, 2010, 08:50:33 AM
I was thinking that the war happened (recently) and the Cult used the War to gain a foothold into the government (after it was pretty saken up). The Cult could also have used the fear brought on by the war to convince people to join their religion. I do like the neutral opinion though.
I think that your idea of the Cult using the war on his advantage is better than what I had proposed.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Zackirus

I just did some edits (Spelling, Grammar, and Story Wise(Nothing Major though) to my Mission. If anyone sees any other spelling/grammar mistakes or has any ideas or improvements for the story, please let me know via Reply/Email.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Ertxiem

I think it's better.

Here are some comments and typos.

Quote from: Zackirus on August 18, 2010, 07:23:52 PM
Meeting the Tratenite:
7. (The man's body twitches...
I think you meant 9.
Does all "scan his mind" send to 5 or 6 depending on the aptitude? If only 2b can send to 6, it will be too hard (in my opinion) to get the mission.

A Bit more Knowledgeable
9. You wield something that could harm me yet you play with it as it were a mere toy
a. How could it hurt you? [Sends to 10]
I think that it would be nicer if we had a "bad" option (9.a that leads to [10]) and a "good" option (9.b, perhaps something like: "Sorry. I didn't mean to harm you.").

A Bit more Knowledgeable
12. Then you have already made your point
a. [Exits Conversation]
I think that it would be nicer if, again, we had a "bad" option and a "good" option. Perhaps, 11.a could send to 9, instead of 12.

The Wise Librarian
4. (We don't know why they went to war with us. If I recall though, Traten pulled out because their government was losing power to a rival political party. I also know that after the war, the Cult used the tension and fear to gain political power and convince people to join their religion.)
In my opinion, it would make more sense if the Cult started to gain power during the war.

What Am I? Some Cheap Assassin!
2. Are you here to kill me or what?
a. Yes I am [ Sends 3]
b. I am an ally of Traten's though. [ Sends to 4]
c. [Bluff][Requires 16 or more Personality] I'm here to warn you, The Cult are going to kill you [Sends to 11]
I prefer "The Cultists are looking for you [Sends to 11]".

4. If you are our allies then you must know what the capital of Traten is?
It's too easy. The enemies of Traten surely know the name of the capital...

What if, instead, Duvalier's parents tried (while Senators) to make peace with Traten (when Duvalier was a small boy) and by mentioning this to Alexander, he would recognize Duvalier as an ally. There might be an hint in the book about that, perhaps even suggesting that the Senators Duvalier are traitors or spies (as is evident by their pale skin that they aren't from Ravinale).
In this case, the options would be Duvalier giving his true name or some other name. If you like this idea, 6. would require rewriting.

Griffin Knows Best
6. Dear Anu..... I'm sorry [Hero's Name] but if we must do anything we have to get rid of him. He might be even worse than the cult itself.
a. So do you want me to kill him? [Sends to 7]

7. Yes and do so quickly. The more time he is left alive the more chance of an invasion of Cera Bella by the Tratens!
a. [Exits Conversation]  
I don't really see Griffin telling Duvalier to kill Alexander. Perhaps just asking Duvalier to never contact him again.

Battle Text!
B3. (You remove the paper and look at the gift.) It is a huge pile of gold. You count it up and it is around 6000 gold.
a. Weird.... (Exits conversation)

The box disappears if you empty of its contents but it doesn't disappear if you don't remove the golf.
Or gold? :)

Battle Text!
Once you go down to the dock you will see a boat docked against the side (you can't go on it and a guard in a blue-gold uniform standing where Alexander was standing.

1. (The man looks at you and asks) Are you [Hero's Name]?
a. Yes, but what do you want with me [Sends to 2]
b. No, I am not [Exits Conversation]
I think it would be better:
1. (The man looks at you and asks) Who are you?
a. I'm [Hero's Name]. What do you want with me [Sends to 2]
b. Pretend he's not talking with you and walk away. [Exits Conversation]

The only thing I disagree is that, as I understood, we can't get the orb and the 75 guards simultaneously.

(Uff. Really long post...)
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

TheWanderingShadow

QuoteThe only thing I disagree is that, as I understood, we can't get the orb and the 75 guards simultaneously.

Boy, that was a headache to read. Great quest, though. I had the same problem as Ertxiem, plus it's waaaaaaay too easy to make Alexander hate you early in the quest. He's a terribly touchy Tratenite :P. Sorry, couldn't resist.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

bugfartboy

Nice alliteration. And I did have some trouble reading it. And why is he touchy?

TheWanderingShadow

QuoteAnd why is he touchy?

It's too easy to mess up in the conversation with him and end the quest. Sure, you could save before talking to him, but it seems kind of frustrating to have to load every time you say something wrong.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

bugfartboy

I didn't mean it that way. I meant, why are there so many ways to make him mad.

Zackirus

Major Update:

The Strange Traveller

Author's Notes

[spoiler]I am happy to be finally, after many weeks, releasing a spectacular Fan-Made Side Quest. I have worked long and hard trying to create battles, making dialogue and ideas. I sent my side-quest to some people before I released it and they thought it was great. I just wanted tell everyone that I have permission from Craig to use another country in my Side-Quest. I am happy to take criticism, as I do not think this is by any means done. I would still like to hear people's comments and opinion's about my Side-Quest and what I can do to fix/improve it and any other edits. Now, I would like to present: The Strange Traveller. [/spoiler]

Main Quest

[spoiler]Meeting the Tratenite

[spoiler]After you free your parents go to the Ravinale Dock area. Standing at the edge of the first dock will be a guy with blonde hair wearing a black cloak. Walk over to him and talk to him.

1. (A man in strange clothes stands at the edge of the dock. His back is turned to you; however, you can see a small glimpse of his neck and hands. His hands and neck look clean and doesn't have a tan. He doesn't notice your approach.)  
a. Hello, what are you doing? [Sends to 2]
c. (Ignore) [Exits Conversation]
b. Scan his Mind [Sends to 5 (If Aptitude is lower than 16) Sends to 6 (If Aptitude is 17 or higher)]

2. (The man doesn't respond)
a. Hey you! [Sends to 3]
b. Urghhhh. [Exits Conversation]
c. Scan his Mind [Sends to 5 (If Aptitude is lower than 16) Sends to 6 (If Aptitude is 17 or higher)]

3. (The man doesn't even notice you but he says to himself) Where?
a. I'm talking to you (Tap him on the shoulder) [Sends to 4]
b. I don't have time for this [Exits Conversation]
c. Scan his Mind [Sends to 5 (If Aptitude is lower than 15) Sends to 6 (If Aptitude is 16 or higher)]

4. (The man doesn't turn around but simply says) Please leave me alone.
a. Why should I? [Sends to 2]
b. Fine with me [Exits Conversation]

5. (Even though he appears to be distracted, he has an impressive mind barrier, you can't break through it.)
a. Mister? [Sends to 3]
b. You're Boring [Exits Conversation]

6. (He tries to shield his mind but his barriers lapse for a second, you can only pick out one word though; Traten. The word seems familiar, but you can't put your finger on it)
a. Who are you? [Sends to 7]
b. What's Traten? [Sends to 9]
c. Okay then [Exits Conversation]

7. (The man slowly turns his head, only showing a bit of blonde hair and a small nose) Does that concern you?
a. Yes [Sends to 8]
b. No [Exits Conversation]

8. It Doesn't, now leave me alone.
a. [Exits Conversation]

9. (The man's body twitches and the man speaks in a slow hollow tone) Forget you ever heard that word.  (He suddenly turns around and walks away)
a. [Exits Conversation]

If you asked him "What's Traten" then he disappears and you cannot complete the side-quest. If however you learned the word Traten and left the conversation or you just left the conversation you can still go back and talk to him the same way as above. However, once you go to leave the area you are put into a sudden thought.

1. (You are still thinking about Traten and it dawns on you, it is a country. You remember your one of your tutors talking about it many years ago, but you can't remember the exact details. However you remember that somewhere in Rainvile you remember seeing a world map that might show if it is actually a country.)
a. [Exits Conversation]
[/spoiler]

The World Map

[spoiler]You then must go to the library (once you learn the word Traten). On the left side of the library there is a world-map on the wall. If you go over and examine it will say:

1. It is a map of the world
a. (Examine it) [Sends to World Map]
b. Nothing Interesting [Exits Conversation]

This shows a picture of the world map. What you must do is go to the northwest section of the map and click the country with the name Traten. There is a button at the bottom right hand corner of the map to exit the world map.

1.  (It is the country the man was thinking about. This proves it is a country, but what does this guy want with it? You wonder whether or not you should ask someone about Traten before you confront him again.)
a. [Exits Conversation][/spoiler]

A Bit more Knowledgeable

[spoiler]This dialogue can be accessed after seeing the World Map.

1. (The same man is standing at the edges of the docks, he doesn't react to you walking up to him)
a. Hello Again [Sends to 2]
b. Its Northwest of here [ Sends to 6]
c. Never Mind [Exits Conversation]

2. (He still doesn't respond)
a. I'm talking to you [ Sends to 3]
b. Why don't you respond [Sends to 4]
c. I'm Leaving [Exits Conversation]

3. (The man signs, obviously annoyed) I don't wish to be annoyed right now.
a. I'll show you who is annoying [Sends to 2]
b. What Ever [Exits Conversation]

4. (The man hesitates for a second but slowly says) because, I have other things to worry about
a. Such as? [Sends to 5]
b. Do you really need to be so worried? [Sends to 15] (Only if personality is 15 or higher)

5. I don't want to disclose that with you (he coughs), to be frank, I don't trust you. Now leave me alone, before I make you.
a. Fine then [Exits Conversation]

6. (The man pauses and simply says) what's North West of here?
a. Something you would want[sends to 7]
b. Don't play dumb with me! [sends to 10]

7. What are yo....? (he starts to sound horrified) how di...? (he quickly composes his voice back to the indifferent voice) How much do you know?
a. Everything [sends to 8]
b. What are you talking about; it's a nice beach to get yourself a tan, because you really stand out in a crowd. [Sends to 9]

8. (The man suddenly breaks out into a run and disappears behind the bar)
a. [Exits Conversation]

9. (The man starts to laugh uncontrollably and soon is almost on the ground. After around 3 minutes he gets back up and wipes a tear from his eye, you see he has blue eyes, and a small necklace with a wand with a star on top) Oh thank you for such a good laugh, I so scared, for a second I thought something else. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I am busy right now and can't be bothered.
a. Okay...[Exits Conversation]

10. (The man suddenly whips around and has a crossbow in his hand. He presses it to the temple of your head and you can feel the bolt on your head.) You really want to play?
a. Bring it on; I can take you [Sends to 11]  
b. So what you're from Traten, we all have secrets [Sends to 12]
c. Ummmmm, I didn't mean to offend to you [Sends to 13]

11. (He smiles) this will be fun.
a. [Exits Conversation]

12. Ignorance and Stupidity! I don't have time for this (The man just turns around and ignores you).
a. [Exits Conversation]

13. (He lowers the crossbow) then why did you say "don't play dumb with me"?
a. Because, I felt like it [Sends to 14]

14.I am really busy right now, please stop distracting me
a. [Exits Conversation]

15. My worries don't concern anyone but myself and they are extremely bad. (He turns and faces you. He has blue eyes. Around his neck you see a necklace with a little charm. It looks like a wand with star on the top). Now please leave me alone.
a. [Exits Conversation]

Endings 1.c, 2.c, 3.c, 5.a, 9.a, 14.a, 15.a all lead to the same dialogue options as above if he is talked to again. Ending 8.a has him leave the area and never come back. 12.a ends with A if he is talked to again. If ending 11.a is done, you enter Fight 1.E

A. (The man says something before you even say something) There is nothing more we can say to each other.
a. [Exits Conversation][/spoiler]

The Wise Librarian

[spoiler]The Librarian Dialogue can happen anytime after learning about Traten from the world map but cannot be done if the man doesn't want to talk to you or leaves Ravinale. Also, you must have completed Crypt 2

1. Welcome to the Library of Yawah, the Great and Merciful. Can I help you (She thinks to herself, quite clearly intending for you to hear: have you found the books yet?)
a. No, thank you. (Not yet...) [Exits Conversation]
b. (Actually I have a question about something) [Sends to 2]

2. (What would you like to know?)
a. (Do you know what Traten is?) [Sends to 3]

3. (Her eyes widen and she thinks very slowly)(From what I have heard, it is a country Northwest of Cera Bella. I'm surprised you don't know much about them, we went to war with them not to long ago)
a. (War?) [Sends to 4]

4. (We don't know why they went to war with us. If I recall though, Traten pulled out because their government was losing power to a rival political party. I also know that during the war, the Cult used the tension and fear to gain supporters and convinced people to join their religion.)
a. (Do you know anything else about Traten?) [ Sends to 5]

5. (No, but there was a book in this library before the Cult came and removed all the books)
a. Hmmmmm [Exits Conversation][/spoiler]

A Book!?!

[spoiler]You can go the Cellar and examine the books from Crypt 2 and click the book at the closest to the corner. (This is optional but highly recommended) (Note: It's the Red Book in the corner)

1. You look at the book and you can't believe your eyes. It's the book the librarian was talking about! Its title is Traten: Our Northern Neighbours.
a. [Examine It] [Sends to 2]
b. [Leave book alone] [Exits Book]

2. Traten is our enemy. The more we know about them, the greater chance we have to defeat them the next time they attack. In these pages you will learn everything about Traten.
a. [Read Introduction] [Sends to 3]
b. [Put Book Down] [Exits Book]

3. Traten is northwest of Cera Bella, and is fairly close. It is a fairly big continent and it is ruled by the same government, in its Capital, Troten. Its climate is snowy and is cold most of the year. The main religious figure is Sorther, a magic god who they believe created the entire world with a flick of his wand. His symbol is a small wand with a star on top. The country first calling itself that in..... (The pages drone on about everything from wars to famines. It gets pretty boring fast and you put the book down.)
a. [Exit Book]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Once you talk to the Librarian a new set of dialogue options open up with the man.

1. (The same man is standing at the edges of the docks, he doesn't react to you walking up to him)
a. Look I know you are from Traten [Sends to 2]
b. [Ignore Him] [Exits Conversation]

2. Are you here to kill me or what?
a. Yes I am [Sends 3]
b. I am an ally of Traten's though. [Sends to 4]  
c. [Bluff][Requires 16 or more Personality] I'm here to warn you, The Cultists are looking for you! [Sends to 11]

3. (The man turns around and stares at you and smiles) Bring it on.
a. [Exits Conversation]

4. How can I trust you?
a. You just have to [Sends to 5]
b. I work for the people's resistance(Continues into next diolauge tree). Our mission is to free Ravinale  from the clutches of the cult, and the more allies we have, the easier the fight will be. I know you are from Traten, and we can help you with whatever you need help with if you help us. [Sends to 6]
c. Because if I really wanted to kill you, wouldn't I have done it by now? [Sends to 5]

5. I still can't trust you, and now you know my secret. I can't let you live
a. [Exits Conversation]

6. That makes sense, so you are here to help me. I'm Sorry for my Rudeness. I am Alexander Arcon
a. I am [Hero's Name] what is troubling you Alexander? [Sends to 7]

7. I want to get back home (he signs) but I have very little money to do it.
a. How Can I Help? [Sends to 8]
b. Sorry but I don't think I can help you [Exits Conversation]

8. Well I would need a private boat and sailors that would take me there. We would also need supplies for the trip. I am guessing around 5000 Gold.
a. Here you go [Sends to 9 if you have less than 5000 Gold] [Sends to 10  if you have 5000 gold or more]
b. 5000 gold, that's too rich for my blood [Exits Conversation]

9. I'm afraid you are short of the 5000 Gold
a. I'll be back [Exits Conversation]

10. Thank You, I have nothing to give you but thankful none the less. I'm sure when I get back to Traten, I'll scrounge to see what I can bring you
a. Your welcome! [Exits Conversation]

11. Why would the Cult attack me, I've done nothing to them.
a. Because you're from Traten and you pose a risk to them. However, I am fighting the cult and you can help us. [Sends to 12]
b. [Requires you to read the book and see the little charm on his neck] Because they think Sorther is a false god! [Sends to 23]

12. How can I help and more importantly why should I?
a. By sending Traten Troops in and obliterating them! [Sends to 13]
b. By helping us take them on. [Sends to 16]

13. Under normal circumstances I would say no, but I do need help. My name is Alexander Arcon. See, I need to get back home to Traten. Thankfully, I have overheard some of the guards taking about a boat coming from Lake Alto filled with Supplies soon. I can use that boat to get back home. Although I will need a crew, which might cost around 1000 gold. Also, we would have to capture the boat and eliminate all the guards on board.
a. Deal [Sends to 14 if you have 999 gold or less][Sends to 15 if you have 1000 gold or more]
b. I'm not making the deal you [Exits Conversation]

14. (He counts up the gold) You don't have enough money. Come back when you have the correct amount.
a. [Exits Conversation]

15. (He counts up the gold) Okay, come see me again we you are ready.
a. [Exits Conversation]

16. Why would I do something so stupid to get myself killed.
a. because it is for the betterment of the our people [Sends to 17]
b. because I'll pay you [Sends to 19]

17. Like I care about your little problems.
a. How about we trade then, I'll help you if you help me [Sends to 18]
b. Your cruel and selfish, I don't want to talk to you [Exits Conversation]

18. Well I do need help getting back home.
a. Sure I'll help, what do I have to do [Sends to 8]
b. I changed my Mind [Exits Conversation]

19. How much exactly?
a. 500 Gold [Sends to 20]
b. 1000 Gold [Sends to 20 if you have 16 or less Personality][Sends to 21 if you have 17 or more Personality]
c. 2000 Gold [Sends to 22]

20.  What do you think I am? Some cheap Assassin? Go away.
a. Fine [Exits Conversation]

21. That's too low so I won't do it
a. Yes but I know your secret and would you rather have one enemy or two? [Sends to 22]

22. (he signs) Fine, Deal.
a. Good. Now I need to find out what I need you to do. [Exits Conversation]

23. (His eyes winded and he starts to yell) They said What!?! I'll Kill them. I'll kill them all. You hear that you Cultists! I'll kill you and show you that Yawah is the fake god. (The people in the bar look out onto the street and you noticed that he caused a bit too much of a commotion). I, Alexander Arcon, shall fight these men who dare say that Sorther is a fake god.
(A couple Guards wearing cult symbols step forward and yell) who dare speaks badly about Yawah. You must be shown the light (The guards draw their weapons and advance)
a. [Exits Conversation]

The Endings

1.b: Gives the Same Options as Before

3.a, 5.a: Sends Hero to Battle 1.E

7.b, A.b: Gives A Dialogue

A. Do you think you can help me now?
a. Yes of course [Sends to 8]
b. No I'm sorry [Exits Conversation]

8.b, 9.a, B.b: Gives B Dialogue

B. Do you have the 5000 gold yet?
a. Yes I have it right here [Sends to 9 if you have less than 5000 Gold] [Sends to 10  if you have 5000 gold or more]
b. I'm afraid not [Exits Conversation]

10.a: Gives you the letter which you get after completing the Temple Battles.

13.b, D.a,17.b,18.b, 20.a,: Gives Dialogue D.

D. Just leave me alone and don't bother me.
a. (Leave)[Exits Conversation]

14.a, E.b : Gives Dialogue E.

E. Do you have 1000 Gold.
a. Here it is [Sends to 14 if you have 999 Gold or Less][Sends to 15 if you have 1000 gold or more]
b. No I don't [Exits Conversation]

15.a, F.b: Gives Dialogue F.
F. Are you ready to take on the Cult's boat now?
a. Yes I am ready [Sends to Battle 2.A]
b. No I'm not [Exits Conversation]

22.a,G.a: Gives to G Dialouge

G. Have you found out what you want me to do?
a. Not Yet [Exits Conversation]

23.a: Sends to Battle 1.A
[/spoiler]

Griffin Knows Best

[spoiler]If you got the G Dialogue you then must go back to Griffin. You then can access a new dialogue with him at the bottom of the screen.

1. Hey [Hero's Name], what's up?
a. I need something from you. [Sends to 2]

2. What is it?
a. Well I got this guy down by the docks to help us fight the cult. [Sends to 3]

3. That's great [Hero's Name]. The more people we have on our side the stronger we are.
a. Yes but it is only a one time deal. [Sends to 4]

4. Well (Griffin scratches his chin) I think we could try something like attacking one of their shrines although it might be really tough. I would only do it if you think you are strong enough. Can we trust him though?
a. He is just some guy from Lake Alto [Sends to 5]
b. He's a Tratenite [Sends to 6]
c. I don't think we can do it Griffin [Sends to 8]

5. Great, contact him with the news!
a. Okay Griffin [Exits Conversation]

6. Dear Anu..... I'm sorry [Hero's Name] but if we must do anything we have to get rid of him. He might be even worse than the cult itself.
a. So do you want me to kill him? [Sends to 7]

7. Only if you have too. The more time he is left alive the more chance of an invasion of Cera Bella!
a. [Exits Conversation]  

8. Good call [Hero's Name]. Tell this person what we don't need his services.
a. [Exits Conversation]

The dialogue with Alexander can depend on what ending you got.

5.a, A.a: Gives Dialogue A

A. Have you found out what you want me to do?
a. Not Yet [Exits Conversation]
b. We need you to help us take down a Cult Temple [Sends to A2]

A2. Great, sounds easy. Are you ready to go?
a. Let's Go [Exits Conversation]
b. Almost [Exists Conversation]

A2.b, B.b: Gives Dialogue B

B. Can we go now?
a. Yes, it's time. [Exits Conversation]
b. No I'm time preparing [Exits Conversation]

7.a, C.a: Gives Dialogue C

C. Have you found out what you want me to do?
a. (Lie) Not Yet [Exits Conversation]
b. Actually I'm going to kill you [Sends to C2]

C2. Wha-What? I thought we had a deal? You are going down kid!
a. (Defend Yourself) [Exits Conversation] [Sends to Battle 1.E]

8.a, D.a: Gives Dialogue D

D. Have you found out what you want me to do?
a. (Lie) Hold on a bit longer [Exits Conversation]
b. I don't need you services any more [Sends to D2]

D2. So.... Can I keep the 1000 gold?
a. No, hand it over, now! [Sends to D3]
b. Of course you may [Sends to D4]

D3. Over my dead body!
a. I can arrange that [Exits Conversation] [Sends to Battle 1.E]

D4. Really, that's the nicest thing anybody has ever done to me. Here I was saving this but I think you need it more than I do. (He gives you back your 1000 gold and 1000 gold with it)!
a. Thank You! [Exits Conversation]

D4.a, E.a, E.b: Gives Dialogue E

E. How are you my friend?
a. I'm Great, thank you for asking! [Exits Conversation]
b. I'm not that happy right now. [Exits Conversation]

If you get the 2000 gold from him then he will stay there for the rest of the game a repeat dialogue E. If you battle him and kill him you get 1000 gold.[/spoiler]

Battle Text!

[spoiler]The next part in covers all post/pre battle dialogue that takes place during this Side Quest.

After Battle 1.A

None

Before Battle 1.B

(You and Alexander have moved to the center part of Ravinale)
1. Alexander: Ughhh when do these Guards stop coming!?!
a. Well you were the one who insulted the cut so loudly [Sends to 2]

2. Alexander: Well I wouldn't even be in this position if I had simply brought my charm.
   Unknown: What the hell is going on. I've never seen so many guards this angry before!
a. Arman? [Sends to 3]

3. Arman: Ya it's me and the team, kid. Let me guess, you have something to do with this.
a. A little bit [Sends to 5]
b. It was my friend over here [Sends to 4]

4. Arman: What did you do man!
   Alexander: I insulted the Cult because they insulted my God! [Sends to 5]

5. Griffin: I hate to stop our catch up, but there are guards here we need to take care of.
a. Okay Griffin [Exits Conversation]

Endings:

5a: [Sends to battle 1.B]

After Battle 1.B (You and Alexander have meet up with the group in the middle of the square.)

1. Griffin: What happened [Hero's Name]?
a. Alexander over there insulted the cult and now they are after us. [Sends to 2]

2. Alexander: They insulted my god so I'm going to go to one of them and insult their god and maybe kill them while I'm at it.
Arman: I like this guy [Continue]

3. Griffin: Well, we could team up with this guy and fight some of the Cult but since you know him most [Hero's Name] I'll let you decide.
a. Let's help him [Sends to 4]
b. No way we could get killed badly! [Exits Conversation]

4. Yes, let's help him; we could hurt the Cult even more than we already have.
Set: do we really have to kill them? Can't we just talk them down.
a. [Continue]

5. Alexander: Look Chubby, they insulted my god, so I want to insult their god, an eye for an eye.
Set: An eye for a eye make she world blind though.  Also, I don`t think were ready for this kind of attack against the cult. [Hero's name] do you want to attack them right now?
a. Yes, this can't wait [Sends to 6]
b. No, I think we should stay and train (Continues into next dialogue tree) Alexander you can wait outside out headquarters until we need you. [Send to 7]

6. Alexander: Oh boy! This is going to be fun.
a. [Exits Conversation]

7. Alexander: I can wait, as long as I get my revenge
Griffin: We should get off the streets before more guards come
a. [Exits Conversation]

Endings:

3b: Stops side quest (Note: you cannot see Alexander again)

6a: Sends to battle 1.C

7a: Sends back to headquarters with Alexander waiting outside

1. (Alexander is tapping his foot against the ground; obviously he is anxious to go on the mission. He looks up at your approach) Are we going now, I can't wait any longer.
a. Yes it is time to go, get ready [Exits Conversation] [Sends to Battle 1.C]
b. Hold your horses, we will go soon [Sends to 2]
c. Actually, I wanted to know more about you and Traten [Sends to 3]

2. We better (he turns away and continues to tap his foot)!
a. [Exits Conversation]

3. Oh! What would you like to know?
a. Tell me about yourself [Sends to 4]
b. Tell me about Traten [Sends to 8]
c. Do you know anything about the war we had [Sends to 10]
d. Never Mind [Exits Conversation]

4. Well, I was born in the city of Troten, but I grew up in the country. I grew up an only child. My dad was a wine maker, who had over the years, became the mayor of the town we lived in. My mom was an expert hunter, she has taught me to use my crossbow. (He holds out a dark-wood crossbow like you have never seen, it is compact and it has a lot of curves and much more advanced than crossbows you have seen here. The bolt is wicked sharp and almost looks like it could pierce threw two people). This crossbow has saved me a couple times throughout my life. When I was of age, 15 years old, I left my parents house and bought my own in the same town. However, I didn't have many good opportunities for jobs, so I worked for my father as overseer of delivery. I went with my father's men, all trained guards, around the surrounding area to deliver wine. 
a. How did you get here? [Sends to 5]
c. What have you had to use the crossbow against? [Sends to 6]
b. Thanks for sharing [Exits Conversation]

5. Well around 1 month ago, I was on my father's boat from another delivery when a bad storm hit. The winds shook the sea and it nearly toppled the boat. I had to use most of my powers to keep the boat from tipping. However, I was so distracted in the task, that the wind blew me off the boat and into the sea. I woke up along the shores of Ravinale and have been trying to collect money for a boat ever since. A couple days ago, I simple gave up as I would never find enough money to get me back home.
a. I still have more questions [Sends to 3]

6. Pirates. There are a lot of them in the Traten area. They usually like to prey on smaller ships, like my fathers, that is why my father has had to hire trained guards to protect his shipments. Pirates usually attack the ship around once every two weeks. (he smiles) Too bad the crew is usually motivated by their captain, and if you put a bolt through his head, they usually stop attacking.  It has also helped me when I was around 17. See, I had gone hunting for some food one day as I wasn't able to make enough money to feed myself that week when I was attacked by a bunch of Snowears. The battle was tough, but I won in the end, and a couple of them got me (he lifts his cloak to show a number of scars in the shape bite marks on his chest). I was in the medics for almost a week, good thing Snowear's meat is tasty.
a. Snowears? [Sends to 7]
b. I still have more questions [Sends to 3]
c. Thanks for sharing [Exits Conversation]

7. They are a type of bear, usually around 1 Meter high and they stand up-right. They have snow white fur which makes them hard to spot in the snow. They have a nasty bite and they can use cryo attacks which makes them twice as deadly. They are really quick too, it was almost impossible to hit one with light blast or a crossbow bolt.

8. Well, it more northern than Cera Bella and a lot colder too. It has high hills and has huge pieces of rock coming from the ground. The area has a lot of pines trees as well as special kind on plant that grows in Traten. It grows during the winter and it is almost like a grape, it makes better wine too! Traten also has a huge supply of fresh water. It is quite a big area but most people live in the south where it is not that cold during the winter. With regards with the people who live there, we are a civilised bunch that has our own customs and beliefs. We all follow a leader who is chosen by the people. Our current leader wants us to contact with other countries are our fishers are starting to slow around the coastal area. Oh, I didn't tell you about that, we have a huge fishing industry but we are noticing now, that the fish are getting fewer and fewer each year. As with technology, I would say we are maybe 5 years ahead of the current technology I have seen in Cera Bella. All and all, it is a great place to live and you should come visit one day.

a. Customs and Beliefs? [Sends to 9]

9. We follow a God called Sorther. He is a magician that has Psy Powers so great that he was able to channel his power into a powerful wand. With this wand he was able to create everything. He accepts everything in the world because he has given s the right to choose. The only thing we may not do is use his name for ill causes. Tratenites are extremely superitous about Sorther after around 20 years ago we found a couple of tablets that perhaps were created by him. His symbol is (he pulls out his small necklace) a wand with a star on top. The wand represents our power and the star represents Sorther effect on us. Are customs are that one reaches of age are 15 and moves out from his parents house. We belief that one must spend time in isolation in the mountains when they do wrong in our country: they either die, or come back changed. It is quite effective.

10. That war? Well, we have a more complete version than ours and it was not all our fault. See what happened was a military cruiser from our country landed on one of the shores of Cera Bella around 6-7 years ago. They went out explore and found a town. The residents weren't the friendless of bunch and they didn't like that we had our flag out. They attacked us and we lost a lot of men. We were shocked by this and we soon fled back to Traten to suggest military support. We returned and started to attack Cera Bella. The first battles were victories and their seemed like nothing could stop us. During this time, my Father who was drafted, had found a cool object in one of the abandoned houses. I have seen nothing like it before. However, a rival political member took this chance to try to take out government, so our army was quickly recalled. By the time we had sorted out the problem, we had a lot of less troops and had forgotten about the Cera Bella encounter. We have had times where we have thought about invading again but, since we don't want the same thing to happen again, we don't want to attack you again.
a. What object was that? [Sends to 11]

11. Oh, that object. I call it my charm, my Father gave it to me after he had returned from the war. It is a small object that lets the holder of it float above the ground. It's really cool, and I just wish I could have it right now, as I would simply float over the water and go back to Traten.

Before Battle 1.C:

None

After Battle 1.C:

None

Before Battle 1.D

(You guys approach some sort of stage. On it however there are lots of guards wearing a regular uniform but they  have a blue sash over their shoulder and one priest stands at the back. You stare in shock as you realise that this is the same priest that was preaching when you were 13)
1. ?: I am Asim, one of the high priests to the Lord Yawah. Are you the ones that have disgraced Yawah in public?
Alexander: That's right! You call my god fake, and I'll call your god fake.
[Continue] [Sends to 2]

2. Asim: And who, if I may ask, is your god?
Alexander: Sorther.
[Continue] [Sends to 3]

3. Asim: Ah I see, you believe in a foreign god to us. No matter though, since our God is real he will give us strength to fight you dark ones.
Alexander: Your ignorance and arrogance is your downfall!
[Continue] [Sends to 4]

4. Asim: What do you mean?
Alexander: You believe in only your god and no other gods can exist. You also believe that people who don't worship your god are traitors and people who have powers like yours are so called: Dark Ones. My god doesn't demand or do that! All you need to do is exhibit the behaviour you want to receive back and believe that he is the most powerful being. He doesn't require us to torture and kill heretics. Surely a god that cares about his people is a great god, but when you have a god that frowns upon other races it isn't all that merciful.
[Continue] [Sends to 5]

5. Asim: Enough talk Dark Ones, you shall die for insulting the great Yawah!
[Exits Conversation]

Endings:

5a: Sends to Battle 1.D

After Battle 1.D

1. Alexander: Thank you [Hero's Name] with the amount of gold I have collected because of this I can get back home.
a. I'm glad I could help! [Exits Conversation]

This means that Alexander disappears but if you go leave Ravinale and come back and go to head quarters there will be small box near Baz.

1. Ah [Hero's Name] This just came in the mail. It was addressed to you.
a. Thank you! [Exits Conversation]

When you click the box itself you can get two dialogue. If you clicked it without talking to Baz first:

A. Hey, don't touch that!
a. Okay! [Exits Conversation]

However if you talked to Baz, it says:

B. You approach the box and sense some sort of power emulating from it.
a. (Look Inside) [Sends to B2]
b. (Back away) [Exits Conversation] (Note: Same dialogue is given if clicked again)

B2. (You open the box and find a piece of paper covering something. The paper says)- Dear [Hero's Name]. I have gotten back home safely and I wanted thank you for helping me get the money I needed. The Cult of yours has shown me, that just because someone is different than you, that doesn't mean they are bad. I was wrong about the people of Cera Bella. You have showed me otherwise, that it doesn't matter where you come from, but who you are, I hope our governments will make piece on day. I have also sent a troop of guards that are willing to help you in your fight, they should be at the dock right about now. Sincerely, Alexander
P.S: I hope my charm comes in handy!
a. (Remove Paper) (Sends to B3)
b (Leave the Paper alone) [Exits Conversation] (Note: Same dialogue is given if clicked again)

B3. (You remove the paper and look at the charm. It a small sphere that is azure. You reach down and pick it up. The power surges through your body and you are knocked over. You don't hit the ground; however, you suddenly feel light; almost like you are walking on air. You look down and you are shocked. Your feet are hovering around 10 cm off the ground! You look back into the box and notice something else, a huge pile of gold. You count it up and it is 5000 gold.

The box disappears if you empty of its contents but it doesn't disappear if you don't remove the orb. If you click the box again after you empty it but before you leave the area it says:

C. It is simply a box and it is empty
a. (Leave) [Exits Conversation]

Once you go down to the dock you will see a boat docked against the side (you can't go on it and a guard in a blue-gold uniform standing where Alexander was standing.

1. (The man looks at you and asks) Who are you?
a. I'm [Hero's Name]. What do you want with me [Sends to 2]
b. Pretend he's not talking with you and walk away. [Exits Conversation]

2. We were sent by Alexander to assist you in the fight against the Cult. Do you have a location where we can rest and wait?
a. Yes I do [Sends to 3]

3. [Hero's Name]: There is a small cave in the desert where we have some men recruited. (You show them your map and how to get their).
Guard: We will get arrive as quickly as possible.
a. [Exits Conversation]

The screen flashes and the boat and guard is gone. However if you go back to the cave you can find one guard standing in the bottom-left corner. This also means you get 75 more soldiers to your total soldiers  

1.Guard: Hey Kid, do you know when we're going to get some action around here!
a. Very Soon! [Exits Conversation]

Before Battle 1.E

None

After Battle 1.E

None

Before Battle 2.A

(Your Team, Alexander, and you are standing at the docks watching the cults boat docking)
1. Griffin: Ummm, so [Hero's Name], why do we have to do this again?
a. We don't have time for this Griffin [Exits Conversation]
b. Because this will diminish the Cult's supplies [Sends to 2]

2. Arman: And why is he with us?
a. Because he is just helping us [Sends to 3]

3. Alexander: The boat is docking soon so get ready
Arman: No need to boss us around, that's the kid's job [Exits Conversation]

After Battle 2.A

Everyone has gathered on top of the boat near the stairs to the hull

1. Alexander: Well we only have to clear the bottom and the boat will be ours
a. That seems easy enough [Exits Conversation]

Before Battle 2.B

None

After Battle 2.B

1. Arman: Well that was more trouble than it was worth. Why did we even do this again?
Alexander: (he pauses) Well I'll be going now.
[Continue] [Sends to 2]

2. Set: What do you mean?
Alexander: I'm going to use this boat to get back home. It's not you need it anyway.
[Continue] [Sends to 3]

3. Griffin: Hey, wait a minute....
a. Griffin just let him go [Sends to 4]

4. Griffin: But [Hero's Name]... Never mind, well goodbye, and have a safe trip.
Alexander: Goodbye everyone
(Done) [Exits Conversation]

The screen changes to you at the docks. The boat has left. Once you leave Ravinale and come back a package will be waiting for you at headquarters near Griffin.

1. Ah [Hero's Name] This just came in the mail. It was addressed to you.
a. Thank you! [Exits Conversation]

When you click the box itself you can get two dialogues. If you clicked it without talking to Griffin first:

A. Hey wait, [Hero's Name] don't touch that yet!
a. okay [Exits Conversation]

However if you talk to Griffin it says:

B. You approach the box and it is full.
a. (Look Inside) [Sends to B2]
b. (Back away) [Exits Conversation] (Note Same dialogue is given if clicked again)

B2. (You open the box and find a piece of paper covering something. The paper says)- Dear [Hero's Name]. I have gotten back home safely and I wanted thank you for helping me get the boat and crew I needed. P.S: I hope my gift comes in handy!
a. (Remove Paper) (Sends to B3)
b (Leave the Paper alone) [Exits Conversation]

B3. (You remove the paper and look at the gift.) It is a huge pile of gold. You count it up and it is around 6000 gold.

The box disappears if you empty of its contents but it doesn't disappear if you don't remove the gold. If you click the box again after you empty it but before you leave the area it says:

C. It is simply a box and it is empty
a. (Leave) [Exits Conversation]

Before Battle 3.A

1. Set: So that's one of the cult's temples. It doesn't look that guarded.
Arman: Don't jinx our luck Set, not that I believe in luck or nothing, but for you know there could be a whole army in there.
a. [Continue] Sends to 2

2. Alexander: Why did I sign up for this?
Griffin: (chuckles) You should see what we do every day!
a. [Exits Conversation]

After Battle 3.A

None

Before Battle 3.B

1. ?: Who dares to enter this shrine of Yawah?
a. Who's asking [Sends to 2]

2. It is I, the faithful Asim, one of the head priests
a. We are The People's Resistance of Rainville [Sends to 3]
b. You don't need to know [Sends to 5]

3. Asim: I have heard much about you and your fight against us. I do hope you know that you will die trying in the end
a. What is stopping us from trying? [Sends to 4]

4. Myself, of course!
a. [Exits Conversation] [Sends to Battle 3.B]

5. Then I will make you leave this shrine myself!
a. [Exits Conversation] [Sends to Battle 3.B]

After Battle 3.B

1. Alexander: Hey [Hero's Name] I found a cellar want to check it out with me just to see if there are any guards left.
a. Sure why not. [Exits Conversation]

Before (Optional) Battle 3.C

1. (You walk down the stairs and into the cellar. It is a small dark room but in it are around nine treasure chests that are still closed. In the middle of them though is Alexander looking at them in wonder)
Alexander: Hey [Hero's Name], I think with the amount of gold here I could get a ship and crew to get me home!
a. No wait Alexander, I will need this gold. [Sends to 2]
b. That's Great Alexander, you can have the gold. [Exits Conversation]

2. But I could get home, can I please have the money!
a. No! [Sends to 3]
b. If you really want. [Exits Conversation]

3. Then I'll fight you for the Gold!
a. (Defend Yourself) [Sends to Battle 3.C]

Endings:
If you give him the gold you end up back in the headquarters. Once you leave headquarters and come back you have a letter waiting for you on the wall. If you killed him however you end up at head quarters with 1500 more gold. This is the letter

1. (It is a letter and it is addressed to you)
a. (Open It?) [Sends to 2]
b. (Ignore) [Exits Conversation]

2. Dear [Hero's Name], I really thank you for helping me get back to my country. I have sent a convoy of troops to help you in your quest to fight this Cult of yours. They should be down at the dock where I was standing by now. Sincerely, Alexander
a. [Exits Letter]

The letter will remain if untouched and it repeats the same things if clicked again. Once you leave the room it disappears.

1. (The man looks at you and asks) Are you [Hero's Name]?
a. Yes, but what do you want with me [Sends to 2]
b. No, I am not [Exits Conversation]

2. We were sent by Alexander to assist you in the fight against the Cult. Do you have a location where we can rest and wait?
a. Yes I do [Sends to 3]

3. [Hero's Name]: There is a small cave in the desert where we have some men recruited. (You show them your map and how to get their).
Guard: We will get arrive as quickly as possible.
a. [Exits Conversation]

The screen flashes and the boat and guard is gone. However if you go back to the cave you can find one guard standing in the bottom-left corner. This also means you get 75 more soldiers to your total soldiers  

1.Guard: Hey Kid, do you know when we're going to get some action around here!
a. Very Soon! [Exits Conversation][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Add-Ons

[spoiler]Rewards

[spoiler]Azure Orb: It gives the Hero the ability to walk over water, lava, and crevices (Hero becomes a flying unit).

Soldiers: Adds 75 soldiers to the player's "total soldier" count.

Gold: Money...[/spoiler]

Characters/Enemies

[spoiler]Alexander:
(The Traveller from Traten. He is represented as General Darkeye in the battle but if you fight him he is the Psy Fighter with blonde hair)
Health: 35
Speed: 3
Psp: 20
Affinity: Light
Resistance: None
Attacks: Mind Blast (Cost: 2, Range: 1, Damage: 12), Light Blast (Cost:: 7, Range: 2, Damage:: 14), Crossbow (Cost: 5[It does connect with your mind remember], Range:: 2, Damage:: 12).

Asim:
(The priest leader that can be found in two of the three battles stories. He looks like a normal Ravinale Acolyte.)
Health: 120
Psp: 0
Resistance: Light
Attacks: Big Shield (Cost: 0, Range: Omi+Self, Heals 17), Light Blast (Cost: 0, Range: 2, Damage: 19), Light Bomb (Cost: 0, Range: 2 squares 3x3, Damage: 17)

Priest Guard:
(These guards are Spearmen with blue sashes over their shoulders)
Health: 60
PsP: 0
Affinity: None
Resistance: None
Attacks: Impale (Cost: 0, Range 1-2, Damage 15)

High Priest:
(These priests are Ravinale Acolytes with blue sashes over their shoulders)
Health: 45
Psp: 0
Resistance: Light
Big Shield (Cost: 0, Range: omnidirectional+self, Heals 15), Light Blast (Cost: 0, Range: 2, Damage: 12),[/spoiler]

Battles

[spoiler](Note: General Darkeye represents Alexander when he is your ally. The Psy Fighter represents Alexander when he is your enemy)

1.A
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxI2N3i (Kill all enemies, Defend Person)
1.B
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxI2X1S (Kill all enemies, Defend Person)
1.C
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxI3119 (Kill all enemies/Capture Square [The Square where the Spearmen is beside the Priest), Defend Person)
1.D
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxI2Zx0 (Kill all enemies/Defeat Boss, Defend Person) {The Spearmen are Priest Guards, the Acolytes are High Priests, and the Acolyte at the back is Asim}
1.E
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxI2Pyr (Kill all enemies) [Enemies Go First]

2.A
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxI2S2A (Kill all enemies, Defend Person)
2.B
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxI2UxJ (Kill all enemies/Survive 10 Turns, Defend Person)

3.A
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxI33wi (Kill all enemies/Capture Square [The Square in front of the middle door), Defend Person){The Spearmen are Priest Guards}
3.B
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gxI360r (Kill all enemies/Defeat Boss, Defend Person) {The Spearmen are Priest Guards, The Ravinale Acolytes are High Priests, The Priest at the back is Asim}
3.C
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=PqlTZV0 (Kill all enemies) [Enemies Go First] [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Battle Updates Coming Soon
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Zackirus

Quote from: Bugfartboy on October 20, 2010, 10:00:26 PM
I didn't mean it that way. I meant, why are there so many ways to make him mad.

Think about it, he is a foreigner is a country were they would kill him on the sight if they found out who he was, don't you think you would be a little cautious and somewhat mad at the world. Also it goes into his personality: he doesn't like to trust people.

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

So what did you update? I'm too lazy to reread all of it to look for them. That's the US for ya.

Zackirus

I made the quest easier and added/removed a few lines. I added this big piece though, it will tell the player a bit more about Traten and Alexander.

1. (Alexander is tapping his foot against the ground; obviously he is anxious to go on the mission. He looks up at your approach) Are we going now, I can't wait any longer.
a. Yes it is time to go, get ready [Exits Conversation] [Sends to Battle 1.C]
b. Hold your horses, we will go soon [Sends to 2]
c. Actually, I wanted to know more about you and Traten [Sends to 3]

2. We better! (he turns away and continues to tap his foot)
a. [Exits Conversation]

3. Oh! (he seems taken back) What would you like to know?
a. Tell me about yourself [Sends to 4]
b. Tell me about Traten [Sends to 8]
c. Do you know anything about the war we had [Sends to 10]
d. Never Mind [Exits Conversation]

4. Well, I was born in the city of Troten, but I grew up in the country. I grew up an only child. My dad was a wine maker, who had over the years, became the mayor of the town we lived in. My mom was an expert hunter, she has taught me to use my crossbow. (He holds out a dark-wood crossbow like you have never seen, it is compact and it has a lot of curves and much more advanced than crossbows you have seen here. The bolt is wicked sharp and almost looks like it could pierce threw two people). This crossbow has saved me a couple times throughout my life. When I was of age, 15 years old, I left my parents house and bought my own in the same town. However, I didn't have many good opportunities for jobs, so I worked for my father as overseer of delivery. I went with my father's men, all trained guards, around the surrounding area to deliver wine.  
a. How did you get here? [Sends to 5]
b. What have you had to use the crossbow against? [Sends to 6]
c. I still have more questions [Sends to 3]
d. Thanks for sharing [Exits Conversation]

5. Well around 1 month ago, I was on my father's boat from another delivery when a bad storm hit. The winds shook the sea and it nearly toppled the boat. I had to use most of my powers to keep the boat from tipping. However, I was so distracted in the task, that the wind blew me off the boat and into the sea. I woke up along the shores of Ravinale and have been trying to collect money for a boat ever since. A couple days ago, I simple gave up as I would never find enough money to get me back home.

6. Pirates. There are a lot of them in the Traten area. They usually like to prey on smaller ships, like my fathers, that is why my father has had to hire trained guards to protect his shipments. Pirates usually attack the ship around once every two weeks. (he smiles) Too bad the crew is usually motivated by their captain, and if you put a bolt through his head, they usually stop attacking.  It has also helped me when I was around 17. See, I had gone hunting for some food one day as I wasn't able to make enough money to feed myself that week when I was attacked by a bunch of Snowears. The battle was tough, but I won in the end, and a couple of them got me (he lifts his cloak to show a number of scars in the shape bite marks on his chest). I was in the medics for almost a week, good thing Snowear's meat is tasty.
a. Snowears? [Sends to 7]

7. They are a type of bear, usually around 1 Meter high and they stand up-right. They have snow white fur which makes them hard to spot in the snow. They have a nasty bite and they can use cryo attacks which makes them twice as deadly. They are really quick too, it was almost impossible to hit one with light blast or a crossbow bolt.

8. Well, it more northern than Cera Bella and a lot colder too. It has high hills and has huge pieces of rock coming from the ground. The area has a lot of pines trees as well as special kind on plant that grows in Traten. It grows during the winter and it is almost like a grape, it makes better wine too! Traten also has a huge supply of fresh water. It is quite a big area but most people live in the south where it is not that cold during the winter. With regards with the people who live there, we are a civilised bunch that has our own customs and beliefs. We all follow a leader who is chosen by the people. Our current leader wants us to contact with other countries are our fishers are starting to slow around the coastal area. Oh, I didn't tell you about that, we have a huge fishing industry but we are noticing now, that the fish are getting fewer and fewer each year. As with technology, I would say we are maybe 5 years ahead of the current technology I have seen in Cera Bella. All and all, it is a great place to live and you should come visit one day.

a. Customs and Beliefs? [Sends to 9]

9. We follow a God called Sorther. He is a magician that has Psy Powers so great that he was able to channel his power into a powerful wand. With this wand he was able to create everything. He accepts everything in the world because he has given us the right to choose. The only thing we may not do is use his name for ill causes. Tratenites are extremely superitous about Sorther after around 20 years ago we found a couple of tablets that perhaps were created by him. His symbol is (he pulls out his small necklace) a wand with a star on top. The wand represents our power and the star represents Sorther effect on us. Are customs are that one reaches of age are 15 and moves out from his parents house. We belief that one must spend time in isolation in the mountains when they do wrong in our country: they either die, or come back changed. It is quite effective.

10. That war? Well, we have a more complete version than ours and it was not all our fault. See what happened was a military cruiser from our country landed on one of the shores of Cera Bella around 6-7 years ago. They went out explore and found a town. The residents weren't the friendless of bunch and they didn't like that we had our flag out. They attacked us and we lost a lot of men. We were shocked by this and we soon fled back to Traten to suggest military support. We returned and started to attack Cera Bella. The first battles were victories and their seemed like nothing could stop us. During this time, my Father who was drafted, had found a cool object in one of the abandoned houses. I have seen nothing like it before. However, a rival political member took this chance to try to take out government, so our army was quickly recalled. By the time we had sorted out the problem, we had a lot of less troops and had forgotten about the Cera Bella encounter. We have had times where we have thought about invading again but, since we don't want the same thing to happen again, we don't want to attack you again.
a. What object was that? [Sends to 11]

11. Oh, that object. I call it my charm, my Father gave it to me after he had returned from the war. It is a small object that lets the holder of it float above the ground. It's really cool, and I just wish I could have it right now, as I would simply float over the water and go back to Traten.

- Lord Canada

MikeW781

9.He accepts everything in the world because he has given Us the right to choose.

Thats the only mistake i found. I like the new dialogue!
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steelfist

I like it. Maybe try to reduce the dialogue complexity slightly, and reduce the number of ways that you can never speak to him again; he doesn't have to leave the area permanently, or even temporarily. Maybe make Duvalier realise what Traten is as soon as he spots the word in the guy's mind.