Games > TSoG Wish List

New Orb Ideas

<< < (9/36) > >>

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: KZ on September 01, 2010, 04:40:29 PM ---(Just to be clear, im2msart4u,you agree with  the 3 orbs you mentioned in your first post, right?)

--- End quote ---
I agree with Beige, Red, Tan, Brown, and Grey.

--- Quote ---
--- Quote from: Cypher on August 20, 2010, 12:08:00 AM ---The Beige and Red orb are good ideas.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Cypher on August 20, 2010, 08:37:12 AM ---I'll go for the Tan Orb too.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: MikeW781 on August 21, 2010, 08:28:25 AM ---I actually like every idea on this thread so far. The Beige orb will let Duvalier have a counter-attack, which is nice because so far Griffin is the only character to get a counter. The Red Orb was already discussed with the inclusion of Vendetta in "Formulated Teammate Attack Ideas", and the Tan Orb will be very useful
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: MikeW781 on August 31, 2010, 06:20:34 PM ---Thats a good one. Maybe an increase from .03 exp to .05?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Ertxiem on August 31, 2010, 06:53:50 PM ---I like the Brown Orb.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Cypher on September 01, 2010, 12:20:03 AM ---That's a good idea.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Zackirus on September 01, 2010, 08:14:15 AM ---I like the Brown orb. With the Somnus wishlist, do you think we should add a formulated orb section where the best orb ideas would go?
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Zackirus on August 20, 2010, 12:30:11 PM ---Grey Orb: Gives Duvalier mental-resistance
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Is this enough for formulation?

KZ:
Hearing back from another 2 or 3 poeple would be better, but that's partly besides the point- some people only mention that they approve of one or two orbs, and not all which are proposed for becoming formulated. Thus, let's allow a couple of more people to have their say, and also hear back from those who backed one idea or another, but not all.

Just to remind folks: which ones would you like to see formulated-

-"gain experience faster"
-"Vendetta"
-"strength increase"
-"mind blast counter"

Methinks we can let Craig choose his favourite colours for the orbs ;)

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: Zackirus on August 20, 2010, 12:30:11 PM ---Grey Orb: Gives Duvalier mental-resistance

--- End quote ---
Don't forget Zackirus's mental-resistance

KZ:
I've got an issue with that one, actually: what attacks fall under that category? I remember there was a time in the wiki where we had to sort the attacks, and there were a couple which we weren't clear about at all, like the Tig attack was neither this nor that in TPA2. Things like that. Otherwise I don't mind this useful orb, since it could make fights like against Iblis this much smoother.
Any thoughts on this?

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: KZ on September 01, 2010, 05:01:12 PM ---I've got an issue with that one, actually: what attacks fall under that category?
--- End quote ---
*Mind Blast 
*Feedback 
*Vengeance 
*Drain 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version