Games > TSoG Wish List

Golden Spriggat

(1/19) > >>

SmartyPants:
The Spriggats have had 3 out of 4 the elemental affinities, so what about the fourth one.  The yellow Golden Spriggat could be the fourth elemental affinity.

Possible In-Game-Portraits:
or

Possible bio:
The Golden Spriggats are the rarest of all of the Spriggats.  Every known Golden Spriggat has turned out female (not all females are Light).  Since females were rare and major targets of the Shadowling Queen, they were hidden and heavily guarded by Dissidents forces during the Shadow War.  When the Shadowling Civil War ended, the few, remaining Golden Spriggats emerged from hiding to be apart of the Shadowling Republic.  Even with the war over, Shadowling Loyalist have attempted to kill many of the Golden Spriggats, since they are seen as symbols of the end of Shadowling Empire.  The Golden Spriggat has power equal to, if not greater then, the Dark Spriggat.  They can create a large amount of electromagnetic radiation with a large, power Light Breath.

KZ:
Nice summation of year-long discussion about Light Spriggats on the old forums, im2msart4u. The only really debatable moment is the one about not all demales being Light, but, methinks, it's not too important. In addendum, there is a proposed unit in the Formulated Enemy Ideas thread.
Personally, I agree with all of the prossible bio points up to the Republic era, after that it's less clear: I can see how, with time, they can emerge back into the society and not fear persecution from Shadowling Loyalists, but little is known on the subject matter at the moment.

cyso:
All light spriggats being females would make a lot of sense. In the Shadow War, almost all the females were killed by the queen, and those that weren't hid. This would explain why no light spriggats appeared in Telepath RPG 2. Now that shadowlings and spriggats are equal, the light spriggats would be under the protection of the law, just like all the other spriggats.

Zhampir:
oh "Spriggat" I read something else entirely, wish I could change my vote now. I'm in love with the idea.

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: yogc on February 13, 2010, 06:02:55 PM ---All light spriggats being females would make a lot of sense. In the Shadow War, almost all the females were killed by the queen, and those that weren't hid. This would explain why no light spriggats appeared in Telepath RPG 2. Now that shadowlings and spriggats are equal, the light spriggats would be under the protection of the law, just like all the other spriggats.

--- End quote ---
I was trying to think of an idea to introduce the Light Spriggat into TSoG, while explaining their lack of appearance in TRPG2.

--- Quote from: Zhampir on February 13, 2010, 09:35:29 PM ---oh "Spriggat" I read something else entirely, wish I could change my vote now. I'm in love with the idea.

--- End quote ---
So you voted No and Hell No for what?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version