News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Golden Spriggat

Started by SmartyPants, February 13, 2010, 11:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see a Spriggat with a light affinity?

Definitely
30 (61.2%)
Yes
24 (49%)
Maybe
8 (16.3%)
No
2 (4.1%)
Hell No
3 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 49

KZ

I see the discussion has shifted towards what the Spriggat should look like, rather than should the Spriggat be included in the first place!
Well, I think the golden colour idea is neat, and I also think that the Spriggat drawing should be slightly different from the male spriggat- maybe more pointy wings, less broad head, smaller (or larger) body-size, etc.

Presentiment, im2smart4u: with regards to comments made about where credit is due, let's all be nicer and all. With credit, it's sheer politness to point out who had a birlliant idea, if it's lost in obscurity, but then it would be good to strike the golden middle by not shouting every time "this is my idea!"- after all, we're here trying to work as a community to provide Craig with ideas. And the nicer we're to each other, the more pleasant the atmosphere. ;)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zhampir

I think we're all pretty much in agreement about the inclusion of the Light Spriggats, KZ. Tis the one thing that every body in the forum seems to agree on. I like the drawing of the light spriggat from Lethallaurie that Im2smart4u posted, except the smile seems too... evil. and the coloration is... still utilizing that disturbing color that you didn't like either. I like the idea of a white body with golden colored wings (especially if there are white on the back but golden on the inside.)

Dorgon 5000

I think it´s a good idea, and that portrait was very nice. I whould really like a light spriggat.

SmartyPants

With Somnus being created, does anyone have any ideas to where and what a Light Spriggat could be doing?  Like a senator?

KZ

I think you're onto something with a Light Spriggat being in the parliament. Methinks that should be the place for them to be. Also, since female/Light spriggats were severely hunted during ad before the Shadow Wars, I'd say that if there is a museum dedicated to the history of Shadowlands, a Light Spriggat could be found there giving the tour, as one of the biggest victims of that era (not unlike holocaust talks by their survivals).
Like the overhwelming majority of forumers, I definitely would like to see a Light Spriggat in TSoG and, possibly, see one in a  battle situation.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Tastidian

Since we all agree the light Spriggat should be gold. Does anyone else thinks the Spriggat should look more female.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Tastidian on July 05, 2010, 10:35:00 PM
Since we all agree the light Spriggat should be gold. Does anyone else thinks the Spriggat should look more female.
Read the topic from the start.

Tastidian

Quote from: im2smart4u on July 05, 2010, 11:12:48 PM
Quote from: Tastidian on July 05, 2010, 10:35:00 PM
Read the topic from the start.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

SmartyPants

Quote from: KZ on July 04, 2010, 12:15:04 PMLike the overhwelming majority of forumers, I definitely would like to see a Light Spriggat in TSoG and, possibly, see one in a  battle situation.
I am okay with not seeing a Light Spriigat in battle like I am okay with not seeing a green shadowling in battle.

Tastidian

But we all agree it would be nice to see one. Hey maybe Craig can make an uncheckable mission.

bugfartboy

Who knows besides PinkPanzer?

Tastidian

Ops i meant to say unlockable.

bugfartboy

algebra15

[algebra15 faints, thinking he's seen a ghost. Five hours later, he shakily gets back onto his feet.]

I thought you had been banned...

EDIT: Whoops! My bad. I just now notice the full stop after your name. Welcome to the forums, Presentiment..

EDIT2: I figured that out 2 hours after I posted this message.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!