General > General Discussion

What's your religion?

(1/83) > >>

Cypher:
What are your beliefs?

The Holy namelesskitty:
This will not end well, it will turn into flaming, and will tear us all apart, please lock this.

Ertxiem:
I hope that we are able to share our views in a polite way, without flaming.

Steelfist:
Agreed; I, for one, am an atheist, who denies both occult and ethereal influences, but I can respect the views of others.

The Beliefs of Steelfist:

1) There are no divine beings.

2) There is no such thing as demons.

3) The dead are dead, and pretending otherwise is disrespectful to the dead and often unhealthy for the living.

4) People are responsible for their own actions. If somebody does good, it is because they chose to, if somebody does evil, it is because they chose to. Neither any gods nor and devils forced them.

I am happy to defend my views, and change them. It might be best off moved to the politics section.

Duskling:

--- Quote from: Steelfist on August 23, 2010, 05:30:05 PM ---Agreed; I, for one, am an atheist, who denies both occult and ethereal influences, but I can respect the views of others.

The Beliefs of Steelfist:

1) There are no divine beings.

2) There is no such thing as demons.

3) The dead are dead, and pretending otherwise is disrespectful to the dead and often unhealthy for the living.

4) People are responsible for their own actions. If somebody does good, it is because they chose to, if somebody does evil, it is because they chose to. Neither any gods nor and devils forced them.

I am happy to defend my views, and change them. It might be best off moved to the politics section.

--- End quote ---
I would have to agree with that, seeing as how no religion has any hard evidence of their gods or demons, or of Heaven or Hell. I'm a fairly open-minded person, but until I have some proof of God, Jesus, etc., I will have to say that I don't believe in them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version