News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Becoming Black Cape

Started by Tastidian, August 15, 2010, 03:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastidian

Hey I just noticed your a black cape.

Duskling

Thanks for noticing; it's my greatest achievement of the summer! ;D

Tastidian

Quote from: Duskling on August 15, 2010, 03:42:50 PM
Thanks for noticing; it's my greatest achievement of the summer! ;D

Well congratulations. You know I think there should be an achievements topic. But I don't know whether or not to create it.

bugfartboy

Duskling a black cape?!? COOL!!!

Tastidian

Oh no that means he can beat us in a psy battle. :o :( :P

- Edit - What the heck to my memory I didn't make this topic.

MikeW781

KZ or Ert splitted it because the discussion was off-topic.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

Yep. Waaayy of topic. I'm ashamed to say that I helped it get there.

Tastidian

KZ

Let's not turn this originally off-topic thread (hence the split, correctly guessed above) into yet another off-topic thread ;)

Congratulations to those who achieve higher ranks by making constructive, useful, well thought out and interesting posts!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Duskling

Quote from: KZ on September 03, 2010, 05:03:36 PM
Congratulations to those who achieve higher ranks by making constructive, useful, well thought out and interesting posts!
Many thanks, KZ, we hope to keep it up! :)

SmartyPants

I like to point out that most of the people with high ranks are playing Forum Games which to me is kinda cheating.

bugfartboy

Forum Games and now General Discussion doesn't count towards ranks.

KZ

Quote from: im2smart4u on September 04, 2010, 05:11:55 PM
I like to point out that most of the people with high ranks are playing Forum Games which to me is kinda cheating.
My thoughts exactly, hence from yesterday General Discussion is fully non-countable towards the total number of posts. Numbers will only rise if members post elsewhere useful, constructive and interesting thoughts/ideas.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Steelfist

SmartyPants

Quote from: KZ on September 04, 2010, 06:02:18 PM
Quote from: im2smart4u on September 04, 2010, 05:11:55 PM
My thoughts exactly, hence from yesterday General Discussion is fully non-countable towards the total number of posts. Numbers will only rise if members post elsewhere useful, constructive and interesting thoughts/ideas.
What if someone only says "Well done, Someone," in the regular game section?