News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

banned users

Started by GOD, June 07, 2010, 08:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOD

Who was Presentiment/webing

MikeW781

He was an annoying spammer. His constant rudeness and flaming got him banned. He then created mulitple accounts, all of which have been banned. Here are his posts.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

Wow. Over 20 pages of it? Yikes. I'm usually not one to judge without just cause though. So if Webing is Presentiment I'm fine with it. Not that it matters at all.

Tastidian

His first few post weren't bad. I heard pres. use to be good in the old forums by trying to help then he turned bad. Pres. also does kind of help think about it.

Steelfist

What do you mean; old forums?

KZ

The old forums, steelfist- these are the new ones. ;)
He was okay at the beginning, but then started bending every single rule possible and creating a very distasteful atmosphere on the forums (most of the worst has been removed by me or Craig). Thus, eventually he was banned, but kept coming again for some time, pretending to be other users, but quickly reverting to his old ways.

In any case, it's best to move on and bury the memory of him somewhere out there.
(Mind you, I am bringing this up one last time.)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!