News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What does Ertxiem stand for?

Started by KZ, August 31, 2010, 07:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ertxiem

What front door? It's now smashed because of you writing those things! :P

By the way, Ert has a meaning of it's own that I found out only after I chose my nickname. You may look for it too.

Edit: By the way, care to explain the "true" reason behind the dead cow joke?
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Ertxiem

Nah. That may be related to "dead cow"! Ouch! But that wasn't what I had in mind.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Ertxiem

It was a bug in the spelling software. I already corrected it. Sorry about that.
I meant:
By the way, care to explain the "true" reason behind the dead cow bloke?
I.e., what is the "true" reason for me to be a dead cow?
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Based on my theory that you mods are just programs, it's quite simple. You weren't quite finished when Craig first put you online, so when you first wished to be a dead cow, or rather KZ granted your wish to be a dead cow, it simply ingrained itself into your personality codes. Or if you mean from what we know, you hadn't gotten enough sleep, wish to be a dead cow, and it's carried over from the old forums.

Ertxiem

No, I mean, why a dead cow?
You told me where I came from. Now I just want to know what I am!!! * A dramatic song plays in the background... * :P
Ert, the Dead Cow.

bugfartboy

Personality glitch. When you were first programmed, Craig told you to pick an animal as your favorite. Then you connected to a game in which cows die. Viola! Dead cow.

ArtDrake

What is it with you and violas?

Moving on, it was probably a result of the bad pun sequence that results from someone calling a mod holy, leaving a user no choice but to suggest that they are actually "holey". Thus, dead cow.

bugfartboy

Viola's are my life. I mean, purple is one of my school colors!! GO ****** *******!!!!!

I still think it's a personality glitch.

bugfartboy

Once there was a dead cow.
Who loved to stand on the bow.
But there came a big wave,
and with his large seafood crave,
he lives under the ocean now.

Errors
Really
Tempt
Xebras
Into
Excessively
Moaning

ArtDrake

Meixtre is a Portuguese name, isn't it?

Ertxiem

Not really, but it's close enough to 'mestre' (if you say it with a funny accent).
So close that I'm thinking if I should disclosure now why I chose my name.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

ArtDrake

Ah, well. You could do that. But where would the fun be?

(It's just that, every time I serched "Meixtre", I got only Portuguese results, and a couple of times it seemed to be used in the context of a name, usually as a nickname, and always for someone linked to sports. Eh, I don't know if that can be explained. Of course, the natural thing to do when confronted with a word so alien and strange as "Ertxiem" would be to write it backwards. I'm fairly sure that you use the Portuguese time zone, or at least I think I remember that from when you could look at that under people's profiles, so it makes sense that it would be in that language... but I guess my guess that it was your name was in error.)

Ertxiem

[spoiler=clues]
Meixtre is indeed a nickname, but not related to sports. And I'm in the UK, Ireland and Portuguese timezone, just to mention the European countries.
[/spoiler]
Ert, the Dead Cow.