General > General Discussion

Changing user names

(1/11) > >>

KZ:
Right, folks, I see that recently several of you have changed your usernames. In order to avoid confusion and possible headache for those new and old when referncing people's ideas and referring to prior posts, can you kindly post in this thread what your previous username was and what your current one is (in case you change it more than once).

Though some are obvious, some are less obvious than others, and it's best to keep track in all instances.
For example, methinks "Tastidian" became "Pink Panther", but I may be mistaken. "namelesskitty" became "the holy namelesskitty", still counts- after all, there were some very similar usernames back in the day.

Thus, would the current "Duckling" like to start things off?

ArtDrake:
Hi! I used to be algebra17, and I may be changing back after a while, but maybe not if I like it this way.

I noticed that Duskling's sig picture was inverted, so I flipped it to see what it was like. I liked it, so I decided to have a bit of fun.

KZ:
Cheers, x-algebra17!
As an afterthought- why not also give reasons for changing usernames- might be interesting for us to know ;)

Tastidian:

--- Quote from: KZ on September 04, 2010, 04:18:29 PM ---
For example, methinks "Tastidian" became "Pink Panther", but I may be mistaken. "namelesskitty" became "the holy namelesskitty", still counts- after all, there were some very similar usernames back in the day.

Thus, would the current "Duckling" like to start things off?

--- End quote ---
Its PinkPanzer

bugfartboy:
My name has changed from bugfartboy to The Holy Arch Preist Bugfartboy in honor of the new RP " Holy War .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version