News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Elemental Master of Darkness

Started by ArtDrake, September 06, 2010, 05:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the true Elemental Master of Darkness?

Duskling
The Artist formerly known as bugfartboy
A random stranger walking in the dark
KZ

ArtDrake

A cormorant? That's an abstract bird. Sorry, off-topic.

So, I'm interested: who voted for KZ?

The Holy namelesskitty

Parakeet, oh wait they're all caged up, but they're birds too, awww, now I'm depressed, thanks a lot. *humph*
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

KZ

Just to let you know, Duckling, I voted for the random stranger in the dark ;)

Who voted for Duskling seems to be more interesting, as that is clearly exception to the rule, rather than the rule!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Ertxiem

I voted for KZ because I thought that he wasn't expecting to win!
But, for the record, I hesitated in voting for the random stranger walking in the dark.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

KZ

Ah, how very sly of you working behind the scenes, moving in the shadows, being anonymous! Surely you are a worthy candidate for promoting free thinking and being called the master of darkness!

You sure have it spot on- I certainly didn't expect to see my name added to the list and actually be tied with my stranger walking in the dark! (Thanks for contemplating voting for him- he's the man!)

(Eh, how rarely do I get to mess around so! :P)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

bugfartboy

I voted for the random stranger in the dark. He or she posed a better argument.

Ertxiem

I must agree. The arguments presented by the random stranger walking in the dark didn't have a flaw.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

KZ

Yep, as he or she walked by, she or he convinced me as well!
Welcome to the forums!

The Holy namelesskitty

THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

ArtDrake

So, it's a tie between KZ and random stranger walking in the dark, neither of whom intended to run.

Whoever is first to collect will be proclaimed ELEMENTAL MASTER OF DARKNESS!

bugfartboy

Since KZ is not present, I shall hold his reward until he returns. Upon his return , and you can hold me to this, I shall return the title to it's proper owner.

ArtDrake

Nope. No can do. Since I really don't think a random stranger walking in the dark is going to claim, I'll keep it in my head, where it's been for a while.

Okay, since KZ and random stranger walking in the dark declined to claim the prize, I bestow it upon Duskling, whom I think already had it, for the sole reason that he got a vote and buggy did not.