News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

How did you find sinister design.

Started by The Holy namelesskitty, September 09, 2010, 10:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyso

I think the 298 was referring to my post count  ;).
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Duskling

Ah... I see... now I feel awkward. Still, we only have so many legit members... and most of them love you yogc! :-[

bugfartboy

Heh heh. Sad sad Duskling. :P Back on topic, we are all glad that you are here. I only hope the same can be said for me.

cyso

Well buggy, if it makes you feel better, I'm glad you're here, though I do occasionally wish you and Im2smart4u will stop arguing/antagonizing eachother.
Quote from: Duskling on November 03, 2010, 08:36:02 PM
Ah... I see... now I feel awkward. Still, we only have so many legit members... and most of them love you yogc! :-[
Thanks.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Idozen Cair

Quote from: Duskling on September 09, 2010, 11:27:07 PM
I was searching through games on Armor Games, when I stumbled upon TRPG2, a game I remembered seeing around earlier, but didn't play because of the 7 or so score average, so I decided to play it to kill some time, and went to Sinister Design to check if it had some more games like it, sure enough, that's how I found TSoG and SD.
Same thing, though I stumbled on TRPG1 first. Months later I played 2 and discovered SD.
I doesn't care, do I?

MikeW781

I played TRPG2 on addicting games, then heard that one could play TsoG at sinister design. I then found the special edition of TRPG2, and beat both that and TRPG1.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steelfist

I, on a random tour of internet games, discovered TRPG 2. I gave it a try for a few minutes and enjoyed it, but didn't complete it. A few months later, bored out of my skull, I returned to it - on the sinister design version. I think I discovered the forum clicking the 'Bug Report' link, or maybe it was something about FAQ's . . . Anyhow, I clicked a link on the page, found the forums and joined.

Deagonx

I played TRPG1. Went to the website, became a beta tester for TRPG2....
Yep. I am an oldie.
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?