Games > TSoG

Living Knight?

<< < (2/7) > >>

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: Arch Preist of Craiginism on September 10, 2010, 11:47:00 PM ---Hmm. I would think that a living knight would be faster. But I don't know. Why make ghost knights so slow?

--- End quote ---
I think both would move very slow.  The living knight would be in very heavily armor and the ghost knight would have very heavy spirit armor on while attempting to float.

*Maybe there are no more Knights in Cera Bella.  The Ghost Knights could be remnants of a much older time.

*Knights could also be from a different country/city-state in Cera Bella.  The country with living Knights could be based on Feudalism and Nobility.

bugfartboy:
And some of the ghost knights we see could have been sent from that country to invade, but failed and died. Thus becoming ghosts. Problem solved.

Tastidian:

--- Quote from: Zhampir on September 10, 2010, 11:47:49 PM ---Uh... the knights are from an old and extinct culture. This era utilizes machines and psy powers.

--- End quote ---
Exactly my thought. Also I think a ghost knight would have less damage than that of a real knight. Real blades do tend to hurt more than that of what ever the ghostly one is. But ghost knights have more health because its hard to damage something that isn't there.

bugfartboy:
True. Maybe ghosts consist of a mind bending light to give it a definable form. But because it isn't there, you can't hurt it as easily.

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: Craig's biggest suck-up on September 11, 2010, 10:47:21 AM ---And some of the ghost knights we see could have been sent from that country to invade, but failed and died. Thus becoming ghosts. Problem solved.

--- End quote ---
So knights could be from a northern country that went south for conquest.  Those who went south died and became ghosts.  What about the knights that remain in the north?

--- Quote from: PinkPanzer on September 11, 2010, 12:02:00 PM ---But ghost knights have more health because its hard to damage something that isn't there.

--- End quote ---
If you compare spirit enemies to living enemies, then you will notice that the living have more health then their dead counterparts.  Of course spirits make up for their lower health with physical resistance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version