News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Qudssi and Naj

Started by Zackirus, September 11, 2010, 05:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

Craig has introduced two new playable characters: Qudssi and Naj. Here is the fourm where you suggest what they are (Race) and they are going be (Class).

Naj: It sounds like a Shadowling or Spriggat name. Personally I think it is going to be a Shadowling with some sort of different ability: I.E: (Niven). The Spriggat could eitehr be a black or yellow/light spriggat.

Qudssi: I think it is going to be either a Gelf (They can have names) or some sort of Golem. The Gelf having animals and other things. The Golem would be like Flint mixed maybe with Dorgon.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

I'm pretty sure that the Spriggat is a Red. I think. And I hope that Qudssi is a Gelf.

Zackirus

Two red spriggats? Buggy, La'man is the supposed Red Spriggat.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Ohhh... I hadn't heard that the name was announced. Sorry. Maybe Naj is a new race/class that we havn't seen yet.

Zackirus

New Race you say? Well their is always Tra.... never mind. BIG UPDATE: Qudssi in Arabic means: Holy/Sacred

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

LIGHT SPRIGGAT POSSIBLY!?!?!?!

Duskling

Holy: A renegade Cult priest who has realized that what they were doing is wrong.

Thoughts?

Update: Oops, it was sacred, it looked like "scared," so I made a mistake there, thanks APOC! :)

bugfartboy

Ertxiem

I moved this to TSoG, since it doesn't belong to the wish list.

Any one of these names (Qudssi, Naj, La'Man, and Rajav) could be, perhaps, more fitting for the Spearman (judging only for the way they sound). Perhaps one or two of those are playable only in a couple of battles like "protect Gen. Darkeye". I recall two twins appearing during the Gelf sidequest and fighting along with us, so that might be another possibility, provided that sidequest is implemented.

I google them and none of those popped up as a philosopher, so they don't seem red spriggat names. Qudssi may be the closest one due to his translation.

If the Gelf has a name, perhaps Naj is the one I would see as the fittest...
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

I thought Rajav was the Spearman. Or is it not?

Ertxiem

Quote from: im2smart4u on September 12, 2010, 02:06:55 AM
Where did these names come from?
Quote from: CraigStern on September 09, 2010, 11:37:27 AM
[...]
QuoteWhat characters are you planning on making in TSOG?

Playable ones, other than the ones you've seen? Qudssi, Naj, La'Man, and Rajav. ;)

I also thought that Rajav was the Spearman, but, then again, I thought I could be wrong about it.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Zackirus

- Lord Canada

Zackirus

I made a mistake within my source code, thank you for finding that.

- Lord Canada