News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Dundar Empire?

Started by SmartyPants, September 19, 2010, 12:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

When the Hero recruits Anya, she says, ""Now what should I pack?...Do you think I'll have any room for my Histories of the Dundar Emperors?"
Is the Dundar Empire still around?  Who is the current Emperor?  What part of Cera Bella would the Dundar Empire be on?  Is the Histories of the Dundar Emperors a fictional book?

bugfartboy

So many questions. Let's just say that Craig will get to it in time hopefully.

Duskling

But it's fun to make guesses that will later on turn into ideas. So...

Idea 1: The Dundar Empire could be an ancient civilization that died out long ago, but we later on face some ghosts of them, more powerful ghosts, as they lived long, they should be more powerful so as to show why they lived so long.

Idea 2: The Dundar Empire could be a civilization up north, who we might get help from, or face in combat.

bugfartboy

Idea 3: The Dundar empire is accually the land secretly run by a Criminal Overlord.

SmartyPants

Idea 3: The Dundar empire is accually the land secretly run by a Criminal Overlord.

Idea 3: Histories of the Dundar Emperors is a fictional book like Lord of the Rings.

MikeW781

Idea 4: Craig just made up a book name for Anya to bring to emphasize Anya's studious habits
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

Quote from: im2smart4u on September 19, 2010, 02:58:25 PM
Histories of the Dundar Emperors is a fictional book like Lord of the Rings.
Are you giving an idea or are you stating a fact that defeats the purpose of this entire thread? Just asking.

bugfartboy

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duskling on September 19, 2010, 03:28:37 PM
Are you giving an idea or are you stating a fact that defeats the purpose of this entire thread? Just asking.
It is not my favorate theory, but it is a possible thoery.

Idea 3 and Idea 4 are kinda based on the same idea.

bugfartboy

HEY!!! Who are you to strike out MY idea!?! I... AM... A... PERSON... TOO!!

MikeW781

Quote from: im2smart4u on September 19, 2010, 05:41:23 PM
Quote from: Duskling on September 19, 2010, 03:28:37 PM
It is not my favorate theory, but it is a possible thoery.

Idea 3 and Idea 4 are kinda based on the same idea.
True. I was just pointing out that i dont think its necessary to discuss this- because it was clealy just a random book name.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

Gah!
Quote from: Divine Prophet of the Ertxiemists on September 19, 2010, 02:20:09 PM
I believe I had suggested this first.

SmartyPants

Quote from: MikeW781 on September 19, 2010, 07:36:08 PMTrue. I was just pointing out that i dont think its necessary to discuss this- because it was clealy just a random book name.
I didn't plan on this being a discussion, but I wanted to ask the questions just in case Craig was in a good enough mood to answer them.  I was hoping that he would answer these questions along with my "Nation?" questions?

bugfartboy

Idea 5: Craig just put it in to make im2smart4u ask questions.
[spoiler]And seeing as how I am being purposely ignored or insulted by said jerk, I will begin cussing him out in multiple languages. Do not click the next spoiler as it contains some language and flaming. Please excuse my language. [spoiler]votre mère est née d'une chienne et le diable! είστε ένα άψυχο μπάσταρδος! is é sin an rud ar a bharr do ghuaillí ina cholgsheasamh? nó díreach tar éis do aghaidh? este Sunt prea destept pentru tine? sau prea destept pentru mine? [/spoiler] Sorry about that. Couldn't hold it in. [/spoiler]

ArtDrake

Histories of the Dundar Emperors being a fictional book would be somewhat against Anya's character; studious and scholarly, always with her nose in a book.