News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

New Tile Ideas

Started by Zackirus, September 19, 2010, 04:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

The Sand bush Tile has also been added and thse who wish to vote on can do so.

Update: The forumlated section should be coming around monday. I think that with Ert and KZ always being so busy, That I could monitor the section. Does everyone agree?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Duskling

Quote from: Zackirus on September 23, 2010, 07:02:20 PM
The Sand bush Tile has also been added and thse who wish to vote on can do so.

Update: The forumlated section should be coming around monday. I think that with Ert and KZ always being so busy, That I could monitor the section. Does everyone agree?
Eh... only Craig, who gets the ideas from the moderators, can decide whether or not to formulate an idea, so you can send an e-mail and ask, but I'm not exactly with having just us forum-goers posting formulated ideas, so just wait maybe until tomorrow, then if they don't show up, e-mail Craig, if and only if Craig allows it, add a formulated tiles list, and add the ones that have a general agreement.

Zackirus

Ohhh I didn't mention, Ert is creating the Formulated Tiles. I was just suggesting, in lue of Ert and KZ not being on as often, that I would post the New Tile Ideas that would be added to the formulated. It doesn't matter if I can't do it, It was just a suggestion. Sorry for any confusion.

Duskling: (Castle Tiles) I think they wouldn't be like the house tiles, they would be stonier. Also while the house tiles would have a downward slope, I was thinking the edge would go straight up like garrets (I think their called) on a medieval castle wall.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Quote from: Zackirus on September 23, 2010, 07:16:16 PM
Ohhh I didn't mention, Ert is creating the Formulated Tiles. I was just suggesting, in lue of Ert and KZ not being on as often, that I would post the New Tile Ideas that would be added to the formulated. It doesn't matter if I can't do it, It was just a suggestion. Sorry for any confusion.

Duskling: (Castle Tiles) I think they wouldn't be like the house tiles, they would be stonier. Also while the house tiles would have a downward slope, I was thinking the edge would go straight up like garrets (I think their called) on a medieval castle wall.

1. Alright then, but only formulate if Craig says it's ok, and everyone else agrees it would do TSoG good (wow, even though this forum is all about TSoG, we mention it kind of rarely, huh?).

2. I got that the first time, but will you be able to make it a castle or just a different colored house?

Zackirus

1. TSoG: Wow...... thats just.......wow

2. Castle Tiles: It will look more like a castle (or fort) then a different coloured house. When it gets formulated it will be made sure it just doesn't look like a different coloured house. Does that mean you are changing your vote to Yay?

Side Note: 500th Post Ya!

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Quote from: Zackirus on September 23, 2010, 07:32:34 PM
1. TSoG: Wow...... thats just.......wow

2. Castle Tiles: It will look more like a castle (or fort) then a different coloured house. When it gets formulated it will be made sure it just doesn't look like a different coloured house. Does taht mean you are changing your vote to Yay?

Side Note: 500th Post Ya!

1. ??? You surprised at what I stated or something else?

2. Alright then, I vote "Yay" for castle tiles.

3. Congrads, you have been promoted to Black Cape Squadron, now make some quality posts and make your family (real AND us) proud. :)

Zackirus

1. Shocked and Surprised.

2. Great, the list will be updated again.

3. Your my family..... sure why not...

List Updated (2)

Mountain Tiles: Zackirus
Zackirus: Yay
im2smart4u: Nay
yogc: Maybe
Namelesskitty: Yay
Duskling: Yay
Duckling: Yay
Bugfartboy: Maybe
Cypher: Yay

Gelf Hut/Tent Tiles: Duskling
Zackirus: Nay
Bugfartboy: Nay

Outside Castle Tiles: Zackirus
Bugfartboy: Yay

Stair Tiles: Zackirus
Namelesskitty: Nay
Duckling: Nay
Duskling: Nay

Sand Bush Tile: Bugfartboy

Be sure to Vote on the Sand Bush tile which is a dead-bush on a sand tile.

- Lord Canada

The Holy namelesskitty

THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Duskling

I like it, yay for sand bush.

bugfartboy

It would be a yellow sand tile. Red wouldn't look right my minds eye says.

Cypher

The Holy namelesskitty

maybe weak bridge tiles

like bridge tiles but with cracks, can be walked over twice total, by the player characters or the enemy characters. then it falls out and makes a broken bridge tile, this should make for some interesting battles.

bugfartboy

That seems more like an enemy than a tile. Maybe you should suggest that in new enemies.

The Holy namelesskitty

it's not, it falls when you step off and it's a bridge tile.