News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

In your head

Started by The Holy namelesskitty, October 05, 2010, 07:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

This is no copy, no association, you must debreif exactly what you are thinking, be honest, post exactly what you think.

Hummmm hummm hum hum hum hum hummm hum hummmmm wait this is dumb, humms don't count as thoughts do they, wow this was stupid now I have no thoughts... Wait now I have an itch in my nose, but I can't pick it or my keyboard will get dirty and I don't want to walk all the way to the tissue box...
Mootmootmootmoot, that is so fun to say!!!
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

bugfartboy

Wow. This thread is a little weired. Ooo.  A funny snickers commercial! Too bad I missed most of it. Old people. When will my dog start exercising? When will I start exercising? Hmm. Maybe when I start exercising in ways like a jog, I can take my dog with me! Wait. Why am I typing this again? Oh fudge. Everyones going to read this!! Delete delete delete!!!!! Wrong key!!!! Ahhh

The Holy namelesskitty

bugfartboy

Ghost rider!!! The very end of it!!! I love this movie!!! Oh fudge. I'm typing my thoughts again.

The Holy namelesskitty

Wow, this is a lot of posts. Why? Wait oh crap you aren't listening to the same song, wait Ijust noticed bugfartboy said oh fudge, HEY BUGGY THE FIFTIES CAlLLED, THEY WANT THEIR EXPRESSION BACK!!!!!

Woah this song changes tempo a lot, oh, is this a different song, theyjust ran right into each other. Oh crap, now I look like an ADHD spaz

bugfartboy

Oooo... Ghost rider took a bible verse!!! "We are legion, for we are many." I believe ghats from the story where Jesus casts the many demons from a man who had had been possessed most of his life. Ooo!!! Pentence Stare!!!! I love Ghost Rider 

ArtDrake

I think that this thread stinks 'cause all sorts of people are going to have ideas that contradict and are completetly honest then people will hate each other isn't this what we were talking about in SS today? About? How? Is you don't have any filters about what you say and do online, then you basically suck?

(Honest-to-goodness thoughts)

(Ghost rider? As in Marvel Comics? As in the guy with the flaming skull? As in the guy that shoots hellfire from his hands???)

Duskling

*Ode to Joy.* (Had a test playing Scar to it, and like forty other people played it as well, I think it'll haunt me in my dreams.)

The Holy namelesskitty

Wow that reminds me- *humm humm humhumhumhum hummmmm*-I failed so badly inmy audition for jazz/rock I'm in every other high level band but this is extra exclusive, I forgot my trumpet and my music so I played the instructor's on bflat clarinet part and messed all the notes up because I was sight-reading without accompaniment I'm sur I'm about to be demoted if I screw up once more. Walllllk to the station won't you follow medown hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

ArtDrake

See this is what I mean I'm not giving myself enough time to filter myself, and I might have to say that I did make it only because the other drummers, while one had more experience than me, kind of stank. But you did an okay job I mean I only had to deal with 4 other drummers, so one of us had to get in if the band teacher didn't want to look like he was dissing all of us but since you were the (only?) one playing the trumpet then I can see where they might say heck no to you even if you did a good job, possibly better than me, of playing the trumpet but they can always say that they didn't need another one.

bugfartboy

Yawn. I'm tired. Getting up at 5 every morning must be taking it's toll. I'm beat. I almost fell asleep in Foods I and Civics today. Again. Wait. What was I thinking again? I don't know. Let me look. Oops. I keep typing what I think. That's not good. This is worse than that crack-pot psychietrist trying to get me to talk about my "feelings". Wait. No one was supposed to know that. Oh fudge. Now everyone is going to think that I'm a nutjob. Or do they already? Hmm... Zzz

ArtDrake

You see that is exactly why you need filters if you're going to say stuff you don't want other people to hear. *Door Slam* That was irrelevant and I'm writing about said irrelevance.

However my head is a little more organized than most just not in real life my physical organization and ability to locate stuff sucks.

*smug grin in head* Disarray main villain Spybotics: The Nightfall Incident.

Potato guns.

bugfartboy

If I didn't want anyone to hear it, I wouldn't post it. Wait, who am I talking to again?

ArtDrake

Sarcasm thinking thinking error error do not delete overdrive!!! Headless comedians who microwave cats!

TheWanderingShadow

This thread is very strange. I like it. I also like Back to the Future. That was a great movie. It's hard to type as fast as I think. Now I'm forgetting what I had planned. I should do homework. whatever. What if I just made a runon sentence that would make it go faster ohwhatifialsotookoutthespacesanddidntcorerctthespellingerrersandbalkdjfas;dfaljdfladjfasdfaksdlfja;sdlkfja;sdf...
ok, I'm done.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O