News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Two Academies

Started by Zackirus, October 15, 2010, 09:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

joining. hooray
Shadowlings Lose Dimension:

Name: Cassiopia
Race: Gelf
Class: Summoner (gelf only new class)
Affinity: heat (for blasts nint summoning)
Bio: powerful summoner, with a mysterious past which she refuses to talk about, with the rare art of summoning surprising all enenmies she constitutes a force to be reckoned with.
Equipment: a hunting knife, and a shortbow.
Skills: summoning, which is a rare talent and only few can learn it. adept with pyro blast, and an excellent maksman

Humans Lose Dimension:

Name:Cassiopia
Class: Summoner
Affinity: Light
Bio: powerful summoner, with a mysterious past which she refuses to talk about, with the rare art of summoning surprising all enenmies she constitutes a force to be reckoned with.
Equipment: a hunting knife, and a shortbow.
Skills: summoning, which is a rare talent and only few can learn it. adept with light blast, and an excellent maksman
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

bugfartboy

They seem too similar. Methinks they need to be a bit more diverse.

The Holy namelesskitty

Shadowlings lose

Equipment: a hunting knife, and a longbow.
Skills: summoning, which is a rare talent and only few can learn it. adept with pyro blast, and an excellent maksman

Humans Lose Dimension:

Equipment: a scimitar, and a shortbow.
Skills: summoning, which is a rare talent and only few can learn it. adept with light blast, and an excellent sworsman

The Holy namelesskitty

thank you, I am new to that concept.

Zackirus

im2smart4u in the forum games!?! Who are you and what have you done with him?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

*Gasp* I have a few ideas to run by you Zack. I'll PM them to you.

The Holy namelesskitty

Shadowlings lose

Race: Folk-of-the-Woods
Equipment: a hunting knife, and a longbow.

Humans Lose Dimension:

Skills: summoning, which is a rare talent and only few can learn it. adept with light blast, and an excellent sworsman

bugfartboy

I still say they need to be a little more diverse.

The Holy namelesskitty

bugfartboy

A different bio. One world is ruled by Shadowlings. The other is where the Queen was killed. That would affect her life would it not?

The Holy namelesskitty

Okay

Humans Lose Dimension:

Bio: powerful summoner, who learned summoning as a child by an old psy who survived the shadowling war, she then wen't to psy academy to hone her other skills when she became eligible, with the rare art of summoning surprising all enenmies she constitutes a force to be reckoned with.

Zackirus

Make her nice and open in the HL dimension. The idea is just fine, please join the story whenever you want.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

TheWanderingShadow

John listened to the dean with increasing excitement. He had heard rumors that there was going to be a boarding student coming from Traten. Most of the students, including John, had never met a Tratenite before, and everyone was excited. They fidgeted around while the dean made the mundane anouncements. Finally, the dean cleared his throat and said, "Now one more thing of business before we go off to bed. We have generously offered a Tratenite named Zack Arcon a place as a transfer student at our school. Now I want everyone to treat him nicely and help him if he needs anything, we need to make a good impression if we want to increase ties with Traten. He is waiting outside of the halls now." The hall doors opened slowly, and there stood a medium-height, platinum blond haired, blue eyed figure smiling with an arrogant smile. The dean said, "Welcome Mr. Arcon, I hope you have a good time at Psy Academy. Do you have anything to say to everyone before we go off to bed?"
Zack laughed and stated, "It is hot in Cera Bella."
"Well everyone, with everything said and done, you can go off to bed."
John wasn't sure if he liked Zack or not. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see, he thought. He wouldn't have to wait long. Everyone was talking about Zack and staring at him as he passed. John smiled inwardly. This is going to be an interesting year...

Phew. Finally. HL coming soon!
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

Zackirus

Zack was sitting down in the Grand Hall eating, to what appeared to him as some sort of vegetable, he dropped his fork and wiped a bit of sweat off of his forehead. He wasn't kidding when he said it was hot, and today when he passed by the Pryotentics class practicing, he could really feel the heat. He suddenly got up and walked out of dinner. Many people's eyes followed him as he went but he was too hot to take notice. He followed down the corridors aimlessly until he found a stair case leading down-ward into a basement of some sort. He followed them down until he meet and cool stone floor. He quickly collapsed onto his knees and put his face against the floor. He lay there for around 5 minutes before he got back up and went to explore the area. It has a cell of some sort but nobody was to be found. He quickly turned a corner and to his surprise a giant bug was lying on the floor. He jumped back but noticed it was un-conscious. He went closer to it and stuck his hand to touch the beast. Not the best idea, but he was interested. Its skin was scaly, almost boney, and suddenly the creature began to stir...

Zack was sitting in the Grand Hall drinking some sort of cool liquid, some girl has offered it to him, and he didn't want to rude so he took it, it was really good and it made him cool. Suddenly, two Shadowlings came bursting into the hall and held what appeared to be a large, brown haired boy in their hands. He was yelling, "I want to be free to make my own choices, let me go!". Zack turned away and tried to not pay attention but it was distracting him. The shadowlings stormed him and suddenly the boy stopped yelling. He almost instantly sat down on the floor. "Let this be a warning to you all" One the Shadowlings voices echoed in their head. Zack clutched his heart and began to breath rapidly he didn't know what was going on. He leaned over to the black-cape beside him and asked, "what was that all about?". The black cape looked down and him and whispered, "I have no idea what you are talking about". After dinner has finished, Zack exited the hall like everyone else, but was soon grabbed by a strong arm over his mouth and pulled into a empty classroom...

- Lord Canada