News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

internet retardation

Started by Xemadus Echina, October 30, 2010, 08:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

I was listening to Culture Club's Karma Chameleon on  youtube and for one reason or another i sifted through the comments.  I soon realized that over half the posts were made by 2 or 3 people flaming anybody who posted there as well as 1 or 2 other people flaming the 2 or 3.  This leads me to the main topic, what is the sadist flame you have ever seen?  And who is the dumbest most annoying person you have ever seen online?
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

MikeW781

Supporters of Scienetology. They fail at logic
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Xemadus Echina

lol yea the funniest thing is that it's based on paying money to buy "truths" and the guy who created it said "if you want to become rich, start a religion"
im writing a book!
You never know

Steel Ersatz Man

We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

MikeW781

You clearly haven't met many trolls. He wasn't particularly good at it, his real skill was sticking with it for that long

ArtDrake

Well, there was one flamer I encountered on the Kong chat server Babylon, and I had a lengthy conversation with him about how the Japanese obviously had no incentive or moral obligation to attack us again, and thus would not "turn on us at any moment". He maintained that due to their fancy toilets, they were clearly evil... then when the mod asked him to stop flaming (he was using many rather R-rated words), he kept it up, and got muted for about a year (he flamed a LOT when the mod told him he had 3 hours left on Kong).

bugfartboy

Wow. Way to go mod. I really havn't had much interaction with flamers, spammers, or the like.

Steel Ersatz Man

Quote from: Bugfartboy on November 01, 2010, 09:29:51 PM
Wow. Way to go mod. I really havn't had much interaction with flamers, spammers, or the like.

Same here.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Xemadus Echina

read through the comments on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw
It's simply amazing how retarded you tube commentators can get
im writing a book!
You never know

MikeW781

if you wanna see idiocy, check out "Fireworks" by katy perry. I actually like that song, even though her other stuff bugs me. but all the comments are idiotic arguements because of the self righteous morons who feel the need to inform everybody that gays are going to hell

bugfartboy

Clever. But I never said they would go to hell. There is a large chance they will because they're choices don't agree with the bible. But I never said they were guaranteed to. You thought of that yourself. *mutter mutter* retardation? *mutter mutter*

cyso

I guess it is possible for someone to not go to hell/go to heaven even if they're gay. It really depends on whether or not the accept Jesus. That being said, I doubt many homosexuals accept Jesus.
Edit: Getting back on topic now, I think most youtube videos are victims to various degrees of internet retardation. Some ones I've noticed: Worship songs (Amazing Grace, Come Thou Fount, etc.) will occasionally spark long, sometimes nasty theological arguments. Also, look up Free Fallin' on Youtube, and you will almost certainly find a debate on whose version is better, Tom Petty or John Mayer (personally, I like Tom Petty).
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

MikeW781

Quote from: Bugfartboy on November 03, 2010, 08:51:25 PM
Clever. But I never said they would go to hell. There is a large chance they will because they're choices don't agree with the bible. But I never said they were guaranteed to. You thought of that yourself. *mutter mutter* retardation? *mutter mutter*
i wasn't talking about you. check the video, there are much less open minded and more bigoted Christians saying just that on it

Steelfist

Personally, I have had several rather unnerving experiences of people commenting on how all the 'Christian Scum' ought to die, along with every Briton and American, plus all of Europe. I doubt most of them believed what they were saying, and were only saying it because they could, without any consequenses, due to internet anonymity.

Zackirus

I would never do this (spam or flam) but with what that guy said: I`m safe, Yay!

I basically have an idea: 25% of the people on the internet are good people (this forum), 25% are idiots(A lot of Youtube and other places like that), 25% are spammers (Presentiment), and 25% never do anything (Guests and Such)
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada