News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

General Suggestions Thread

Started by Duskling, November 19, 2010, 11:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyso

You could call this difficulty Insane or Nightmare. Believe it or not, I actually like the idea.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

bugfartboy

Craig doesn't think it would mesh well. TSoG has set battle, the battle layout is the same every time you play that battle, instead of randomizing. Thus it would not mesh well. Idea unofficially dead.

Duskling

I was sort of in conflict with myself over that, but, now that you mention it, I guess so.

Zackirus

Quote from: im2smart4u on November 24, 2010, 02:06:52 PM
Wouldn't "General Suggestions" be another way of saying "Wish List"?

I think it was created to suggest ideas that are too small to make into its their topic, but still have to be adressed.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

Quote from: Zackirus on November 24, 2010, 02:54:51 PM
Quote from: im2smart4u on November 24, 2010, 02:06:52 PM
Wouldn't "General Suggestions" be another way of saying "Wish List"?
I think it was created to suggest ideas that are too small to make into its their topic, but still have to be adressed.
I understand the ideas are not big enough to have their own topic, but "General Suggestions Thread" could still be under the "TSoG Wish List" category.
This is my last comment on this, because what is done is done.

Quote from: Bugfartboy on November 21, 2010, 08:00:36 PM
It would reset the game completely giving the player the goal of making it to the very end. And the fact that when you lose a battle you start all over would increase the challenge.
Do it on your own.   When you lose, start over.  You don't need a programmer to do that for you.

bugfartboy

I've already given up on that. Craig didn't like it so I'm done with it.

Duskling

Quote from: CraigStern on November 20, 2010, 12:28:13 AM
Actually, the next engine I want to learn is Unity--particularly once the next version comes out, with better 2D support.
So... you'll be making the later TRPGs with Unity... or, will they be more different projects?

CraigStern

I haven't made up my mind yet. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.