Games > TRPG1

Is Noctus alive?

<< < (7/22) > >>

Frosty:
But Noctus was under Tastiadan too. So if she cut slack for the Main because he was under Tastiadan, she would for Noctus too (also probably a bit faster, cause he isn't a slave and all).

KZ:
It all depends, I guess, on how she viewed those Shadowlings who failed her once: there are many examples ih history where there is more tolerance given for a valiant enemy effort (or that of an allied troop) then for the failings of one's own troops. I suspect that the Main was of much greater significance to her plans than Noctus was, and I am not sure if she'd be willing to cut more slack to a talented human than her very own commander.
There is also the twist about Noctus being revived, but not surviving the Shadow War. Personally I think that she might as well have revived Noctus, but given him a temporary demotion, and that there is a chance he survived the end of the Shadow Wars, such that we might catch a glimpse of him in TSoG.

torugo:

--- Quote from: Frosty on March 08, 2010, 09:11:56 AM ---But Noctus was under Tastiadan too. So if she cut slack for the Main because he was under Tastiadan, she would for Noctus too (also probably a bit faster, cause he isn't a slave and all).

--- End quote ---
once again ill say noctus lost to a human in which she hates and tastidian probably forgot all about him and just left him to the afterlife. my guess the queen has to know if someone is dead to bring them back

Frosty:
So she would cut more slack for his killer, when she wouldn't cut slack for someone higher up than him who he killed. If I were Tastiadan, I would've personally killed the Main right in his room. But then again, I am the most selfish thing in the world.

cyso:
I think it would make a great plot device to keep Noctus alive. After all, there would always be a chance the queen would revive Nocuts, and it would be nice to see Noctus again (even if it is just to kill him).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version