News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Speculation and Those Crazy Theories You Wanted to Post Somewhere

Started by ArtDrake, December 11, 2010, 07:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

Does anyone know where a thread designated for this is? / if one ever existed?

'Cause I've got two:

The Beggar's name is Rajav, and he's an ex-guardsman.

Cygnus is a Seer.

cyso

I think that if we've met Rajav (isn't he the spear man), he is the guard in the library.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Zackirus

I have always thought the homeless man by the bar would be Rajav. I mean it doesn't it even say his name and you can give him gold... but he never seems to wake up. Either he is Rajav or he just gives you an orb after you give him X amount of Coins.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

cyso

I think Craig mentioned him in the "Ask the Developer a Question" thread. He mention that no matter how much gold you give him, he will never go away, and he will always be poor. I doubt he will wake up or join you.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Zackirus

Quote from: yogc elf on December 12, 2010, 03:44:07 PM
I think Craig mentioned him in the "Ask the Developer a Question" thread. He mention that no matter how much gold you give him, he will never go away, and he will always be poor. I doubt he will wake up or join you.

I still think he is hiding something about the homeless man... oh well it doesn't matter. We should see the new characters (hopefully) in around 2-7 days.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

ArtDrake

And I'm also under the impression that there's more to the Jabbar dialogue than meets the eye. There's one too many options for a close-ended conversation, and that with the conversation about recruiting beforehand, that maybe there is a way...