Games > TSoG Wish List

beta testing perks

<< < (3/3)

Duskling:
I'm pretty sure this thread should just be locked to avert disaster, not many people seem to support the idea anyway, who's with me?

bugfartboy:
I second that motion. If he wants to, would Craig do so?

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: rainen on February 07, 2011, 08:16:11 PM ---Smart- Consider this the last statement I will ever directly make to you as long as my opinion of you remains the same.  One, I am focusing on getting my life together.  That is why I have a small amount of free time.
--- End quote ---
I am honestly glad that you trying to get your life together, but I wouldn't make testing a demo into a priority if I had as little free time as you claim.  According to Duskling's characterization of me: Maybe thats just me being overly logical.

--- Quote from: rainen on February 07, 2011, 08:16:11 PM ---Two, I never asked for special treatment.  I asked for a system to be implemented into the beta phase of the game making it easier to gain levels gold and progress for the purpose of testing.  Three, Why do you act the way you do?  What reason could you possibly have for rejecting ideas the way you do in a medium of faceless strangers?  Think about that last one.  It's a rhetorical question.
--- End quote ---
The reason I reject ideas is because they are bad ideas that I don't like.  For example, you are asking for Craig to stop game development, so he can make changes that would only benifit you (aka special treatment).  It would be a better idea if he continued to work on plot, character, and game development instead of focusing on one impatient person.  Last, Why do you act the way you do?  Are so conceited that you think that the only way someone would reject your ideas is if they personally don't like you?  Think about that last one.  It's a rhetorical question.

Xemadus Echina:
dusk and bug are right. this idea's dead.  Locked

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version