News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Rich?

Started by SmartyPants, January 19, 2011, 10:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

Is David and his sibling wealthy, because Anya assumed that Falstaff was the Hero's father's servant?

bugfartboy

Hmm... That's a fairly difficult one. Anya may have just thought that Falstaff looked so ragged and filthy that he couldn't be anything but a servant. And she might have associated him with the hero because Falstaff was asking for him/her.

Shadoroq

It just occurred to me: Though the Psy Academy never specifies a tuition price, it is very prestigious and may be quite expensive. Thus, it would make sense for Main and David to come from a wealthy family. Additionally, the exact way Anya phrases it, "I think he might be a servant of your father's," allows that Main and his family may have more than one servant.
You're banned. Wait, I'm not a mod...
But if I was you'd be banned!

Gath

At some point, I think in TRPG2 when you return to the academy, there's a student who's having trouble. If you advise him to drop out, he says something like "Then how do I explain the tuition to my parents?", so it probably is quite expensive.

Shadoroq

Then I rest my case. I'd guess that Main and David are more than 80% likely to be rich.
You're banned. Wait, I'm not a mod...
But if I was you'd be banned!

SmartyPants

Quote from: Shadoroq on April 23, 2011, 10:59:59 AMIt just occurred to me: Though the Psy Academy never specifies a tuition price, it is very prestigious and may be quite expensive. Thus, it would make sense for Main and David to come from a wealthy family.
I thought the Psy Academy would be like college and be really expensive, but affordable for the middle class.

Quote from: Shadoroq on April 23, 2011, 10:59:59 AMAdditionally, the exact way Anya phrases it, "I think he might be a servant of your father's," allows that Main and his family may have more than one servant.
That makes sense.