General > General Discussion

Sonny Difficulty Challenges

<< < (2/4) > >>

ArtDrake:
I really liked trying to beat the Hydra without dealing 2000 damage -- solo.  :-*

Kaseke:
There's actually a secret boss that you can only attain by beating the game on hardest difficulty without grinding at all.

ArtDrake:
Yeah... I know. I haven't even tried to do that. It's not worth the time. By playing against difficult enemies, you have to play on the defensive, and the battles take SO long.

MikeW781:

--- Quote from: Kivatti on February 08, 2011, 02:54:53 PM ---There's actually a secret boss that you can only attain by beating the game on hardest difficulty without grinding at all.

--- End quote ---
Really? How on earth do you kill the bomb without grinding? You have to deal an insane amount of damage in either 30 or 50 turns. I quit on that boss, because all that is is grinding, and I was barely 2/3 of the way there when I lost.

Duskling:

--- Quote from: Kivatti on February 08, 2011, 02:54:53 PM ---There's actually a secret boss that you can only attain by beating the game on hardest difficulty without grinding at all.

--- End quote ---
You can't play Sonny, or mostly any RPG, without grinding at all, you'll have to train or redo a mission at least once, no matter which RPG you are playing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version