News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Nameless One

Started by Zhampir, February 21, 2010, 01:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobo_Fan

There's actually something about this on Telepath RPG's Wild Mass Guessing Page on TV Tropes.

I'm also of the opinion that he's the main character from the first Telepath RPG. Seems to make the most sense, but Craig will probably make him something completely unexpected anyway.

Bromtaghon

He is most definitely Piter.

No seriously.  Didn't Craig say something that disqualified the Main? Like he was from TrPG2 but not TRPG1? Or am I just really confused and/or too lazy to check?
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

MikeW781

Well, Piter was in TRPG 1
And Craig has (to my knowledge) said nothing of the sort
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Bromtaghon

I was just kidding about Piter.  And I think it was on the old forums.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 06, 2010, 07:26:51 PM
He is most definitely Piter.

No seriously.  Didn't Craig say something that disqualified the Main? Like he was from TrPG2 but not TRPG1? Or am I just really confused and/or too lazy to check?
Craig said the Nameless One is from "TRPG2".  Some people illogically interpreted this as the character only being in TRPG2 and not TRPG1. 

Bromtaghon

Thanks for clearing that up.  Personally I believe its the main (which would fit the name of 'Nameless One' and also the as-of-now ambiguous gender.)

GOD

bugfartboy

Maybe it's Piter. He was someone we'd met before, he's not prominent, and he could have spent so much time learning Psi techniques that he could teach others while barely being able to do them himself.

ArtDrake

Old veteran of the Shadow War... hm... it could fit!

SmartyPants

Quote from: Bugfartboy on October 20, 2010, 10:31:55 PM
Maybe it's Piter. He was someone we'd met before, he's not prominent, and he could have spent so much time learning Psi techniques that he could teach others while barely being able to do them himself.
Piter was a blue cape by the end of the TRPG2, so I doubt he was veteran of the Shadow War.

bugfartboy

How do you know he didn't serve as a behind the scenes medic?

ArtDrake

Where'd you get that info? Not challenging it, I would just want to know more stuff like it, and know where to find.

Duskling

Quote from: im2smart4u on October 21, 2010, 05:18:24 PM
Quote from: Bugfartboy on October 20, 2010, 10:31:55 PM
Piter was a blue cape by the end of the TRPG2, so I doubt he was veteran of the Shadow War.
I agree, as Piter didn't do any fighting, or, any that I've seen, so he couldn't be a veteran of anything.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Bugfartboy on October 21, 2010, 05:22:20 PM
How do you know he didn't serve as a behind the scenes medic?
Anya proved that skilled healers could become black capes.  Since Piter was still a blue cape, he was not a skilled enough healer to become a veteran of anything.

Idozen Cair

Quote from: hellboy222 on March 19, 2010, 04:08:49 PM
lets put together all we know about the nameless one 1:he fought in the shadow wars 2: he is someone we know is there anything else?
he is someone we saw, but not neccessarily 'know'.
I doesn't care, do I?