News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Nameless One

Started by Zhampir, February 21, 2010, 01:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idozen Cair

Personally, it would satisfy me to think that the Nameless One is the hero, and I'd like to put that thought onto my novel.
I doesn't care, do I?

Deagonx

Well, if it were David or Guy, for example, why would he need to hide his name? He is referred to as "The Nameless One"

The TRPG1&2 Hero had no name at all, his parents died when he was little, and he was powerful enough to destroy the Shadowling Queen.

I don't think there is anyone in the game likely to know all the skills taught, except Hero. I mean, will all his experience he could easily have seen backstab used, or even the bow attacks.

I dont see why David would hide his name, or why he would even have been in Ravinale.
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

ArtDrake

I suspect that it's Guy: look at the beard (age, gender), the skin tone (narrows it down further), and the color of the beard (the beard is a silvery colour, and is thick, as opposed to the Hero's red and thin curly locks, which one might think would eventually go to baldness or continue to be thin hair). This means the Nameless One is male and 60-80, isn't white (like the Hero was), and probably had dark hair.

All of these point somewhat to Guy.

Zackirus

My personal reason for not believing its Guy is that the Trainer is calm and rational in his thoughts, where as Guy seems a bit headstrong, if not childish sometimes. Although, anything is possible really.

Biggest Twist of Them All. The Nameless One is just some random powerful Psy, not David/Guy/Main (TRPG).
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Deagonx

I had a chat with Craig about this topic, he said he knew from day 1 which character from TRPG2 would be the nameless one. No comment on who it really was
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

bugfartboy

Yeah I saw that on FB. He's right.

Tastidian

Quote from: Deagonx on July 10, 2011, 09:44:25 PM
I had a chat with Craig about this topic, he said he knew from day 1 which character from TRPG2 would be the nameless one. No comment on who it really was
Its starting to make me think its the old hero's old man.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Dullahan on July 18, 2011, 03:43:53 AM
Quote from: Deagonx on July 10, 2011, 09:44:25 PMI had a chat with Craig about this topic, he said he knew from day 1 which character from TRPG2 would be the nameless one. No comment on who it really was
Its starting to make me think its the old hero's old man.
The TRPG2 Hero's father wan't in TRPG2, so it is not possible for him to be the Nameless One.