News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Nameless One

Started by Zhampir, February 21, 2010, 01:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellboy222

lets put together all we know about the nameless one 1:he fought in the shadow wars 2: he is someone we know is there anything else?

SmartyPants

Quote from: hellboy222 on March 19, 2010, 04:08:49 PM
lets put together all we know about the nameless one 1:he fought in the shadow wars 2: he is someone we know is there anything else?
*He couldn't save his parents
*He is skilled in Obfuscation

hellboy222

so anya and guy are out aren't they, which leave David the main and someone else who I cant remember.

Zhampir

um Shadow Wars so he fought in multiple wars?

The most recent war that we know of was when the Main in TRG2 killed the queen. So, perhaps he fought in a war before that?

KZ

That is unlikely, from all the references it seems that the Nameless One fought in the war which took place during TRPG2, not earlier (especially as he is quite old, and I doubt he could've participated much in any earlier conflicts, as several decades passed before TSoG took place).
A lot seems to indicate at David: inability to save parents, good scanning (or, rather, anti-scanning) abilities, his knowledge of how to teach different elemental attacks, him being in TRPG2.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

torugo

i agree it had to have been the shadowling spiggurat war he preticipated in and he fits the bill better than anyone else i can think of
mock the pheonix you will burn

Tastidian

Isn't the shadow war all the way in the begging when the main had to save David? And I don't recall him ever fighting in the shadow war. 

SmartyPants

The TRPG2 Hero was very involved in the Shadow War.
The Hero stole the plans for the Empire to develope Energy Golems, destroyed the enemy Golem Factory, saved Darkeye, defeated the spriggat leader, est.

mageus07

Another clue could be the fact he is wearing a blackcape.

frodo2040

Right now, there's not enough information to distinguish between David and the Main from TRPG2.  Personally, I like to think s/he is the Main, but that's just me.  David and the Main are quite similar (young admittants to Psy Academy, powerful Psy abilities, involved in Shadowling/Spriggat Wars), so it is unclear who is the Nameless One.

FlyingFinn

I´m pretty sure that Nameless One is a man. Or at least he/she has a beard. ;D
Grammar! >_<

CraigStern

Quote from: FlyingFinn on May 27, 2010, 08:40:45 AM
I´m pretty sure that Nameless One is a man. Or at least he/she has a beard. ;D

I think that's supposed to be regular long hair coming down the other side of the Nameless One's head. ;)

FlyingFinn

Oops.  :D Well, it could be...
Grammar! >_<

frodo2040

Indeed.  We aren't really supposed to tell who the Nameless One is, yet.  We can speculate, even narrow it down, but we really can't know.

Steelfist

I like to think that he is the main; it would be disappointing if he didn't at least feature, but the evidence does seem to point to David.