News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG Wiki

Started by SmartyPants, February 21, 2010, 01:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

Quote from: Ertxiem on July 27, 2010, 03:42:25 PM
Perhaps it might be better to divide the TRPG2, TPA1&2 attacks (and their "old" icons) from the TSoG attacks that have new icons and may have new stats.
That sounds like a good idea. I was just thinking of updating the TSoG attacks to look like the ones with the new GUI, but we could include both types of attack icons.

KZ

I second that (about keeping both the attack icons)- it would certainly allow users better to see the (quite big) change over from the old to the new style. Especially for those who played all the previous installments and are unfamiliar with the new design.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

bugfartboy

Seeing As it is yet to be done, shall I make an attempt at updating the attack icons?

Cypher

CraigStern

bugfartboy

Does the icon need to be as big as the other one? If so, never mind.

bugfartboy

Alright. Never mind then. I'm not sure if I can do that. Sorry.

ArtDrake

You could blow it up... like in size with zoom in Paint.

bugfartboy

Hmm... Lets see. I'll update this if it works.

SmartyPants

The Mission 5 walkthrough is needed.  Make the right choices and you can join the Cult and become an Acolyte.

Articles that need work (including pics):
*Naj
*La'Man
*Al'Salaam

cyso

I just noticed a typo on the Malekahin page. This is the last sentence under the background section.

Malekahin is goes to the armory, Al'Dukkan, in order to protect it from the Resistance.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Idozen Cair

I'm just wondering... should we put the enemy stats for every difficulty instead of just normal?
I doesn't care, do I?