News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG Wiki

Started by SmartyPants, February 21, 2010, 01:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

Quote from: Idozen Cair on February 28, 2011, 01:55:52 AMI'm just wondering... should we put the enemy stats for every difficulty instead of just normal?
Keep it simple and keep it normal.

cyso

Quote from: im2smart4u on February 28, 2011, 12:24:05 AM
If you see make a mistake, then correct it yourself.
Sorry, but my computer doesn't always cooperate with me, so I'm having some difficulty getting on the wiki now. I don't think I'll get around to correcting it for a while.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

CraigStern

SmartyPants

The wiki lacks information dealing with Telepath Tactics, so I been trying to slowly update it.  As one person, I am short on time, so I would appreciate if others would help me update the new character profiles.

On the character profiles, what should I call the faction that Emma and her comrades belong to?

bugfartboy

If I remember correctly, don't the bandits throughout the Battle at the Plutous Weapons Depot refer to them as Imperialists?

CraigStern

In the sample campaign currently in the game, they are an imperial garrison from Fort Longbriar under the authority of Magistrate Schmendrick.

CraigStern

bugfartboy

Where are you pulling your lists from? The multiplayer files, or just every pertinent file?

SmartyPants

I use both the multiplayer and campaign files.  Feel free to correct any mistakes I made and to update the info as the game updates.

On a side note, the wiki hit over 800 articles!

CraigStern