News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

The Shady Spot

Started by TheWanderingShadow, April 11, 2011, 10:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWanderingShadow

Hey there, guys. I haven't been on in a while, and that's because I've been distracted with schoolwork (or video games :P). I'll definitely be more active during spring break (Yay!) Anyways, ripping off the idea following the example of Duckling, Bugfartboy, THN, and Deagonx, I've decided to make a general blog/questions page here. So...er, ask me questions, or something. I don't know.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

bugfartboy

It was actually my idea first. Nameless just ripped it from me and posted it first before I got the chance to.

How's it going?

TheWanderingShadow

I'm kind of stressed out. Got to get my grades up, and I have a presentation for a big project next week.

Duskling

Quote from: TheWanderingShadow on April 11, 2011, 11:29:11 PM
I'm kind of stressed out. Got to get my grades up, and I have a presentation for a big project next week.
Oooh... not good, stress ain't too good for ya, 'specially wiff all the stuff you got to do already, you can't afford to stress yourself out...

(In case you can't understand it, it's an Ork accent, ya gitz!)

The Holy namelesskitty

EPICNESS, I've been playing WoW a lot lately, but now I'm back, I had a lot of grade stress and it made me hole up more, make sure to have a social outlet. If you don't you'll fall into a death spiral or depression and apathy, (it's happened to me so I know.)
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

TheWanderingShadow

Quote from: The Holy namelesskitty on April 22, 2011, 11:30:40 PM
EPICNESS, I've been playing WoW a lot lately, but now I'm back, I had a lot of grade stress and it made me hole up more, make sure to have a social outlet. If you don't you'll fall into a death spiral or depression and apathy, (it's happened to me so I know.)

That's good to hear. Unfortunately, I seem to be in the depression/apathy stage right now.