Games > TSoG Bugs

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

<< < (118/139) > >>

Chocobo_Fan:

--- Quote from: CraigStern on February 17, 2012, 10:49:19 PM ---Chocobo_Fan, it sounds like you're playing an old version of the game. I'd suggest backing up your saved games, uninstalling, then downloading and installing the newest version of the game.

--- End quote ---

That's what I thought too, but I have version 1.810, activated and everything...

And, uh, how do I back up save games again? I don't think the previous trick for the .sol files works anymore, I did a search and nothing came up.

Edit: Ah, nevermind, I was using an old version somehow. The new one is definitely different. My savegames got eaten in the transition though, so I'll have to replay the intro to get back to the point I was before to confirm if the bugs are really gone or not.

Edit 2: Okay, the previous bugs are eliminated in the new version, but I found a new one: After completing Crypt 1, I'm teleported inside a wall in the library.

Edit 3: Also, the Blood Orb has magically disappeared from my inventory. Can I still get it back?

Edit 4: I also recruited Alissa, but she isn't at the hideout and no one seems to talk about her. The wiki says Rahel has some interaction with her, but all I can talk to her about is the usual stuff.

CraigStern:

--- Quote from: flack on February 18, 2012, 12:03:51 AM ---I also don't know if this is a bug. But after I find Arman in the desert after he was killed by Qatil and I revive him. I then talk to him again and there is no text about the incident whatsoever, it is like it never happened. Is it suppose to be like that?

Also even after I revived Arman, I scan those Order of Black Rose guards in their secret base and the text that is given under the scan still makes it seem like Arman is dead. I.E. the quote "He has no memories at all related to Arman dying to being dead" remains.
--- End quote ---

Not bugs; I'll look into those other two, though.

CraigStern:

--- Quote from: Chocobo_Fan on February 18, 2012, 04:56:24 AM ---The Blood Orb has magically disappeared from my inventory. Can I still get it back?
--- End quote ---

That's odd. Tell me what happened. Did you get the orb, then immediately unequip it and it disappeared? Or did something else happen beforehand?

You should probably be able to get it from where you first found if it disappeared.

fourinone:

--- Quote from: Chocobo_Fan on February 18, 2012, 04:56:24 AM ---Edit 4: I also recruited Alissa, but she isn't at the hideout and no one seems to talk about her. The wiki says Rahel has some interaction with her, but all I can talk to her about is the usual stuff.

--- End quote ---
Have you completed Mission 2 (the Marid Clan mission) yet? You gain a second hideout afterward, and she shows up in there for me. But you're right; she's never inside Baz's Manor, and she doesn't seem to help out in combat at all. Is it supposed to be like this?

CraigStern:
Yes and yes. Her only role with the resistance is in training soldiers. Though I suppose it would make sense if she appeared at Baz's manor prior to the Resistance acquiring the cave. I'll look into that. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version