Games > TSoG Bugs

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

<< < (119/139) > >>

SmartyPants:
*28 North, 4 West from the Crypt 4 is a chest.  It says I have emptied the chest already when I have not.

flack:

--- Quote from: SmartyPants on February 18, 2012, 05:38:08 PM ---*28 North, 4 West from the Crypt 4 is a chest.  It says I have emptied the chest already when I have not.

--- End quote ---

Check if you have black orb. If you do then you probably emptied it. I got it when I opened the chest.

SmartyPants:

--- Quote from: flack on February 18, 2012, 06:54:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: SmartyPants on February 18, 2012, 05:38:08 PM ---*28 North, 4 West from the Crypt 4 is a chest.  It says I have emptied the chest already when I have not.
--- End quote ---
Check if you have black orb. If you do then you probably emptied it. I got it when I opened the chest.
--- End quote ---
I have the black orb by completing the crypt 4.  I ran through the crypt without finding any treasure chests except the one with the crystal orb.  When I went back into the labyrinth, I found the empty chest.

CraigStern:
Ah, yeah--this is tied to that bug with the crystal orb disappearing. The chest at 28N 4W normally houses the black orb; the one at the end is supposed to dispense the crystal orb. Once the fix is uploaded, you'll head back to the end of Crypt 4 to get the crystal orb properly.

flack:
When the music is turned on the sound is automatically turned off.
Also Arman's speed is 7 after I rescue him instead of 9.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version