Games > TSoG Bugs

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

<< < (120/139) > >>

CraigStern:

--- Quote from: flack on February 18, 2012, 09:36:43 PM ---Also Arman's speed is 7 after I rescue him instead of 9.

--- End quote ---

That's not a bug--Luca tells you that his physical condition has deteriorated when you finally find him in the desert.

flack:
-After I capture Hellion. I don't go see Festus because I can  repeat the mission over and over again by talking to Mysterion and get extra cash.

-Ok. I read on the telepath rpg Wiki. Helenite Base is suppose to appear after I finish crypt 3. But it hasn't and it only appeared after I finish the Festus missions. It also says on wiki that she will sell troops to me only after I complete her request of fetching plans from the Mechanics Forest Workshop.
This did not happen at all. She automatically sells me troops before I do her mission.

-In new game + Arman remains in weakened state.

-New game + (which is suppose to raise the difficulty or maintain it) resets the game difficulty to normal when I finished the game on brutal .

Chocobo_Fan:

--- Quote from: flack on February 19, 2012, 12:39:18 AM ----Ok. I read on the telepath rpg Wiki. Helenite Base is suppose to appear after I finish crypt 3. But it hasn't and it only appeared after I finish the Festus missions. It also says on wiki that she will sell troops to me only after I complete her request of fetching plans from the Mechanics Forest Workshop.
This did not happen at all. She automatically sells me troops before I do her mission.

--- End quote ---

The base doesn't unlock automatically; you need to go to Baz's cellar and read the pile of books from Crypt 3.

CraigStern:

--- Quote from: flack on February 19, 2012, 12:39:18 AM ----Ok. I read on the telepath rpg Wiki. Helenite Base is suppose to appear after I finish crypt 3. But it hasn't and it only appeared after I finish the Festus missions. It also says on wiki that she will sell troops to me only after I complete her request of fetching plans from the Mechanics Forest Workshop.

--- End quote ---

If the wiki says that, the wiki is incorrect. Someone should probably correct that. :)

SmartyPants:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: wiki ---Duvalier can find the location of the Helenites Headquarters from a cache of books from the third crypt. If Duvalier visits the Helenite base, he can talk to Helena about hiring mercenaries to fight for the Resistance.

Helena may offer to pay the Resistance in soldiers for doing a job for her. She will give the Resistance 250 soldiers if Duvalier retrieves plans for a large vibra engine from the Mechanics' Great Forest Workshop.

If Duvalier captures Hellion for the Shadowling Republic, Senator Festus, an old friend of Helena, will arrange for the Resistance a 75% discount for hiring mercenaries from Helena.
--- End quote ---
You need to read more carefully, because the wiki didn't say anything you claimed it did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version