News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromtaghon

Quote from: dogblue1 on June 20, 2010, 10:24:13 AM
After I Rescued The Parents Rachel disappears.

Rahel disappears after saving the... er... what are they called? After freeing the prisoners from the Labour Camp.  She hasn't reappeared yet because CraigStern is still designing it.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

CraigStern

Quote from: mikew781 on June 20, 2010, 08:20:02 AM
New glitch with the clicking system:
etc.

Thanks for catching this! Your thoroughness made it easy for me to figure out the problem and fix it. :)

lentro

I just started playing the browser version and there is a glitch for when you help this women and her son retrieve a scorpion and the stones it has, the father wants it killed. so i go into the cave its in and it only gives 3 options, read its mind, contact it, or leave it alone. it wont let me do anything else. I click on the chest behind it and it only says you failed to attempt at moving it.
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light and dark side, and it holds the universe togethor.

Barzul

Its not a glitch. You need more aptitude. Your mind isn't strong enough to move the chest.

Ertxiem

Sorry for not reading the previous pages. I might have a few bugs already reported.
The bugs and suggestions that I describe below were found in the downloadable demo (I don't have here the date where I downloaded it, but it was about a week after being available for download).

1 Dialogue with Griffin: Headquarters reference is available before completing Baz's mission.

2 The save game don't store our quality options. (Wish list: the quality options could be available in the main screen and during battles.)

3 Fizooz has no picture when he speaks.

4 The cursors turns to a hand when hoovered over Fizooz after we talked with him, but nothing happens when we click.

5 After we dealt with Azma, we already can discuss with Griffin the clans mission, before we even talked with Baz.

6 Wish list: click-able map locations for faster movement (may trigger a few bugs).

7 The first dialogue with the librarian is too direct. It would be nicer if there were some hint to the side quests but offering help to get the books back seems too much... perhaps after a couple of lines of dialogue, things would seem better.

8 Before doing the 1st crypt, when talking with the librarian, Duvalier's picture appears. After the 1st crypt is completed, the same happens.

9 The bartender is behind a common table.

10 Apparently I can't scare Wadi...

11 Crypt 1, level 2, near the ghosts. The tile of the top trap (with the spikes) is a little misaligned with the others.

12 Apparently crypt 2 isn't complete. There are some stairs that I can cross into a wall and continue to walk. Should we change level?

13 Jabbar's Slash attack doesn't have sound.

14 The sea in the map could be coloured differently. Perhaps with some waves in it.

15 Crypt 2, level 2, the dark room with the rotating light, we can see two brown lines in the bottom right corner of the room (one a bit above the the height of the chest and the other a bit below the height of the chest).
The shadow is not always aligned with the wall where bottom stairs are.

16 A description of the orbs would be nice to have in the manage orb menu.

17 When we go to the manage orb menu our health is restored to the max.

18 When Arman don't have enough psy points to stab, the description of the attacks appear and disappear instantly.

19 In crypt 2 after I found the books I went up the stairs and I got stuck in a rock! I had to load a previous save.

20 The demonstration of Juxtapose, after training Luca, don't switch directions the same way leap does, therefore creating a discontinuity of the movement.

21 In the Labour Camp, battle 1, the defeat the boss sign doesn't appear.

22 In the Fernatus battle, the middle squares of the gorge aren't perfectly painted.

23 In the dialogue with Malis, when Griffin is containing torrents of laughter, our dialogue options extend to the outside of the screen.

24 In the demonstration of Shadowport, Malis don't move from her place.

25 If you let Malis speak on and on, the text about when she was born is cut.

26 In the Arman solo mission, he recovers psy points as if he had the yellow orb.

27 When going through the tutorials after finishing the game, the menu button (in the top right corner) appeared after the training battle and it was click-able... it was a mess! And it didn't leave even after I came back to the main menu.

28 In the Advanced Combat: the GUI, the legend "Shrinks/Moves the GUI" is not very explanatory.

OK. That's what I found. Sorry for not posting them earlier but I'm still having some problems at home with the ISP. We were assured that everything will be finally fixed next Friday morning... I'm hoping it's true this time...
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Bromtaghon

Quote from: Ertxiem on June 22, 2010, 09:07:51 AM
12 Apparently crypt 2 isn't complete. There are some stairs that I can cross into a wall and continue to walk. Should we change level?
12. [spoiler]It's a secret passage.[/spoiler]
24. Isn't this to demonstrate there's something in the way and she can't Shadowport over it?
Quote from: Barzul on June 22, 2010, 01:40:02 AM
It's not a glitch. You need more aptitude. Your mind isn't strong enough to move the chest.
I think it's Psy Power.

Barzul

I think it is too now that you mention it... But I'm not 100%

Bromtaghon

Well, Aptitude is like intelligence, while Psy Power is actual capacity for Psy attacks.  Or we could just check the wiki but I'm too lazy to do that.

Ertxiem

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 22, 2010, 09:46:50 AM
Quote from: Ertxiem on June 22, 2010, 09:07:51 AM
12. [spoiler]It's a secret passage.[/spoiler]
24. Isn't this to demonstrate there's something in the way and she can't Shadowport over it?
Quote from: Barzul on June 22, 2010, 01:40:02 AM
It's not a glitch. You need more aptitude. Your mind isn't strong enough to move the chest.
I think it's Psy Power.
12. I'm aware of the spoiler. I just wanted to note that it seems that we walk through the stairs like it wasn't there.
24. In the juxtapose demonstration, Luca changes place, so I assume that it could happen the same in shadowport.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Bromtaghon

Quote from: Ertxiem on July 01, 2010, 07:58:57 AM
24. In the juxtapose demonstration, Luca changes place, so I assume that it could happen the same in shadowport.

With Malis, it's because she can't Shadowport onto an occupied space.  With Luca, the target IS an occupied space.

Dayn

After mission 3, you can walk  through the guys in the bandit cave.

MikeW781

Quote from: Dayn on July 02, 2010, 11:32:27 AM
After mission 3, you can walk  through the guys in the bandit cave.
not a bug-i just hasnt been added yet
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

KZ

That is a bug, actually, mikew781, and it seems to be a recurring one. Those folks should not be walked-over. (I thought this bug was removed at some point earlier in the year.)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

KZ

-in the online version, after winning the battle in the combat tutorial, the game glitches, showing parts of the in-game menu, the naming Hero screen, then the map editor tile set at the same time
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

KZ

-the Greater Ghost doesn't recieve any damage from melee/physical attacks, however, Griffin was able to deal damage to a Greater Ghost on a counterattack (Greater Ghost used Cryo Cross) and kill it

-(not sure if this applies to the offline version, but in the online version) a Greater Ghost used Cryo Cross instead of Mind Blast to dispatch the Fighter, despite having the need to move only one space with no other teammates in vicinity and the Fighter having only  3hp
Welcome to the forums!