News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barzul

Not really a bug, but still something a bit off:

When Malis shows up at HQ, the description says you have never seen a shadowling before, even though you can visit Somnus from the beginning, which I have and I'm sure most others would too.

algebra15

I had edited a copy of Ten Bandit Bowmen, and then I tested it. Somehow, General Darkeye had gotten in, as a protect character.
??? .  He was generated at the upper left corner, and the exact  center of him was at the corner, so he wasn't squarely on a tile, but enemies attacked him as if he were on the upper-left most tile. When he died, I did, too.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Tastidian

On the game I just left Ravinale to go to the The Deeper Downs and when I got there instead of playing music it played a sound of a crowed talking like the market at Ravinale. Same goes for leaving anywhere really as soon as I go to the The Deeper Downs. And if I go back twice to the The Deeper Downs it plays no sound at all.

algebra15

Same here: I think that might be out of lack of sound for that area.

Ertxiem

I went to the tutorial and played the training battle.
I destroyed all the barrels. After that I got the winning message and I was sent straight to the character creation page.

In the intro, when the guards knock at the door, and guard 1 & 2 speak, sometimes the "continue" text blinks.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

meh

There is one where during a fight scene you can't use the done button.  You have to end the turn with an attack.  I'm not sure what triggers it but it's happened alot

algebra15

That happens to me sometimes, too. It can be a real problem if you don't have a target, and you've run away from a boss, and can't reach.

MikeW781

That bug was occuring, but it has been fixed to the best of my knowledge via testing and updates from Craig.
You may have an old version of the game, try re-downloading the demo or refreshing the brower dem (depending on which version you use)
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

meh

Not sure if this is a bug or a lack of programing but I don't have the third crypt location on my map after I get the note from the librarian.

Duskling

It's neither, the third crypt just wasn't added to the game yet.

bandanana

I'm having a problem with opening the demo. The game works perfectly fine when I decide the installer to automatically open the game for me, but every time I open the game through the program files I come across being asked which program I should open it with. So instead I "re-install" the game in order to play. :P I'm using Windows XP. Is there any way I could resolve this?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is to love and be loved in return.

Duskling

Erm... my progress keeps getting wiped, but, luckily, my maps are still intact! ^^

The Holy namelesskitty

not a major bug, but after I trained and actually leveled up due to training, in the end the nameless one's picture was mine as well as mine. not major, but confusing and irritating.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

MikeW781

After the advanced tutorial, it asks me to name my character. If I hit back, then try to use the map editor, the in game "Menu" button is there.

MikeW781

On the training tutorial, when it shows you how to arrange your team, there is "Set" and "Healer" on the list.