News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix0995

This probably isn't a bug per se, but when I most recently went to the Deeper Downs, my hero was boxed in by obstacles. Would it be possible to fix the map generator so that can't happen?

Duskling

You don't have to, if you have Luca at the right level with Juxtapose, but you're right, it isn't a bug, the maps are randomly generated. Also, welcome to the forum! Follow the rules, and enjoy your stay! ^^

mezzoforte

Feedback gains experience at full health (i.e. when doing 0 damage).

bugfartboy

It doesn't matter if it does anything. It's just how many times you use.

mezzoforte

Quote from: bugfartboy on August 11, 2010, 07:22:09 PM
It doesn't matter if it does anything. It's just how many times you use.

But you're not really "using" feedback unless you've let yourself get hurt first.  It's like using a shield on someone who is at full health (which you don't get exp for.)

Another thing:  It would be nice if you could go back after entering the "slave area".  Is it a bug that you cannot?

Duskling

No, it's not a bug, just that the story hasn't progressed to that point yet, as in, the game wasn't done to that point yet.

mezzoforte

When Arman fights the guards, I think he has the Yellow orb.  I liked that, but was it deliberate?

Duskling

Could you please combine both of your double posts? Thank you.

Now, I'm pretty sure that the yellow orb is coded, or something like that, to effect the party leader, Arman, in that case.

I'm not sure what you mean, but the rescue mission isn't finished yet.

mezzoforte

Well, it's just a bit odd that only the yellow orb affects Arman, but not the blood or violet orb.  At least it could be checked if this was deliberate or not.

bugfartboy

When I played the yellow orb wasn't affecting arman. Hmm.

mezzoforte

Quote from: bugfartboy on August 17, 2010, 02:10:13 PM
When I played the yellow orb wasn't affecting arman. Hmm.

That is interesting.  Can you replay that mission (cause you can keep doing that in the demo!), and make sure you equipped the orb?  When you start, leap over and over again.  Then hide in a corner and don't move for a few turns.  If you regenerate by 10 each time, he has the yellow orb.

Another "bug": After you scare off Azma, you have the option to open all the chests around the room.  But if you choose not to, there aren't any chests to open.  :(

ArtDrake

About the "slave area". I think he/she referred to the Forced Labor Area, pointing out that when you go into the zone to talk to the workers, there's no backing out, even before you've caused a disturbance.

mezzoforte

In the mission in the cellar, you get Luca even if your personality isn't high enough.  But the funny thing is that if you go to "Manage Team", then you will not have Luca on your team anymore (i.e. you'll only have as many members are your personality allows).

Another thing:  In Crypt 2, in the room with the swinging blades, when the blades aren't exposed, you still hear them....  Was that deliberate?

Duskling

Quote from: mezzoforte on August 24, 2010, 03:38:57 PM
Another thing:  In Crypt 2, in the room with the swinging blades, when the blades aren't exposed, you still hear them....  Was that deliberate?
I'd say so, as the blades are to move in a circular motion, therefore, they must have a place to go after they appear to slice at you, which means they still make a noise. So that must mean it was an attempt to make the game more realistic. If what I stated was not accurate, please contact the support te- erm... the creator. :-[

mezzoforte

sorry.... what i said about the blades was completely wrong... the blades are in the room behind the wall....