News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Right then; not a bug, a simple misunderstanding, no need to apologize. :)

mezzoforte

Just a comment/solution on an old bug in Crypt 2.  If you enter the room with the books and leave, you're stuck in a rock, even if you've equipped the Yellow orb.

One fix that should happen in conjuction with that bug: When you unequip the Yellow orb in the book room, the stairwell should become a rock.  This is a problem because for people who already have 4 orbs, once you grab the Violet Orb, you drop the Yellow Orb!  So if you left after that, you'd be stuck in rock anyway!

bugfartboy

Yea but the yellow orb is still possible to be equipped. It's in the tab labeled "Orbs"

KZ

-in the map below, the Fighter attacked the Tig Sprout from the left, and the GUI noted this as a "backstab" attack

-whilst trying out the prison break sequence, during the first battle, after the tutorial directives poped-up twice, the game froze up, with the GUI having NaN in the fields for attack for the Bandit (I tried reproducing this bug again, but on second time the game worked fine)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

SmartyPants

*When I click on the blue or red merchants in the marketplace, the game freezes.  All the people keeping walking and the wind is still moving the cape, but I can't select anything including people.  I also can't move in any direction.
* got the Knife from Al'al.  No matter how high the strength becomes, the front/side damage is 1 and the backside damage is 2.  Plus, upgrading strength doesn't level up the Hero.
*The bandit healer healed the Stack of Moldy Barrels.

Chrono

Quote from: im2smart4u on October 04, 2010, 08:26:30 PM
When I click on the blue or red merchants in the marketplace, the game freezes.  All the people keeping walking and the wind is still moving the cape, but I can't select anything including people.  I also can't move in any direction.

I've had the same problems too. Also, I can't see what my attack experience is in numbers, and the attacks (Mind Blast, Mind Shield etc.) don't seem to level up either no matter how many times I train. All the Exp row says is NaN if I've ever used the attack, or Undefined if I haven't.

EDIT: Sorry I can't get a picture of that, if someone could help with it (if there is a need to) please do.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

CraigStern

You probably need to start a new game. Give it a try and let me know if that fixes it.

Chrono

It's still not working. I tried resetting the local storage to clear all the saved data and start from scratch but it didn't work either.

EDIT: When I restarted it for the first timeAt the start of the game (during the jail break), the numbers displayed correctly as zeros, but after the fights they went to NaN and Undefined.

[/spoiler]

CraigStern

Okay, I'll look into it and see what the problem is.

All right, all fixed. Give it a try. (You'll probably need a new game, unfortunately, but at least it should work properly this time.)

Chrono

Quote from: CraigStern on October 06, 2010, 11:40:59 AM
Okay, I'll look into it and see what the problem is.

All right, all fixed. Give it a try. (You'll probably need a new game, unfortunately, but at least it should work properly this time.)
Thanks Craig !! ;D

[/spoiler]

SmartyPants

If you click new skill and they don't have a new skill, then it just shows them standing there. I liked it better when nothing happened.

MikeW781

http://postimage.org/image/1pamfhi84/
I got sidestab damage with Arman using the Stab attack on the Lesser Ghost in the corner
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

I've discovered a bug where you can't click an ally to control them. I've used Luca and attempted to skip to the Hero, in the first Cellar Battle, but neither the click or the "Hold" button works. The same thing has occured with Set in the Prison Escape at the very beginning. I've also noticed that when this happens, if you use a healing/psi point donating move, the animation occurs UNDER the character.

TheWanderingShadow

Two things:

1)When I ask Griffin about too many people, the game freezes. The dialogue box where Griffin talks is there, but I can't exit out of it.

2)Rahel's new dialogue choices seem a little mixed up. When I click "what was your name before", nothing happens, but if I click "Why are you in the Resistance" it goes to what she would have said if I asked her name.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

Chrono

Some minor tweaks with the AI:

I've noticed that enemies tend to stand 1 square up from you and does not take backstab opportunities. To illustrate with a simple diagram:

0X0
0CX

Where the main character is facing the right. At the end of your turn, they stay in the same position, even though the enemy on the top can clearly move to your left for backstab damage.

[/spoiler]