News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dayn

You can walk through Lake Alto's rocks.

Dean_Lukas

Qudssi still isn't counter-attacking

I didn't manage a screenshot, but some of Anya's dialogue was too big for its text box.
That awkward moment when your student's gone evil and wants to destroy you.

SmartyPants

*One can walk on the rocks at Lake Alto
*One can get negative health from unsuccessfully scanning Alissa, and still not die.
*When talking to Dean Anya, I selected "But those belong to the people of Ravinale".  Now none of the choices work when you click on them.
**I won against Irkat, and he paided me 100 gold which I thought he didn't have.
*I bought Summ, but I can't find him in the bandit cave or anywhere.
*Qudssi still doesn't have counter-attack. (He is kinda useless without it.)
*Every time you talk to Rahel, she talks about the poem.  The poem dialogue only needs to impress or piss off Rahel once.
*Even after mission 4 & 5, Griffin still speaks of Qudssi as if he is a new arrival when one asks about him.
*If one asks about either of Duvalier's parents, Griffin doesn't know who you are talking about.

CraigStern

The demo has been updated with fixes to just about all of this stuff. Thanks for reporting, guys!

Zhampir

Map editor doesn't save names of maps (the name is reset to My Sweet Map upon reentry of the map editor)
Map editor doesn't display names of saved maps
Survival Win condition doesnt seem to work (in the code on the right it says winCondition: "killAll")

Zackirus

*If you press Irkat for the money he flees, then it goes to a glitched map screen
*I still can't find Scumm
*Griffin still makes a comment on how withdrawn Qudssi is
*You can get stuck in doorways
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

*When I went into the Great Forest, I took the bath directly north of the entrance.  The new section appears to be a dead end, so I try to go back.  The problem is that as soon as I exit, I forced to reenter.
*Arman can do sidestab damage to Tigs.
*If one only fights Tigs, then one doesn't get any gold after winning the battle.
*Griffin knows who is Fernatus, yet he doesn't know who Malekahin is.
*After I beat Irkat and he ran away, the screen froze on a useless map.

CraigStern

Funnily enough, I found and fixed three of those earlier today. :)

Expect all of them to be fixed shortly.

Zhampir

Not sure if it is a bug but after the "The End" screen, no matter how long you wait it doesn't reset. I was kinda hoping it would..

CraigStern

Quote from: Zhampir on November 10, 2011, 09:07:08 PM
Not sure if it is a bug but after the "The End" screen, no matter how long you wait it doesn't reset. I was kinda hoping it would..

Not a bug. :)

SmartyPants

*Griffin doesn't counter-attack Impale
*The icon for Gen. D'Kah's Mow attack is missing.  It is replaced my the selected teammember's second attack.
*When a character is killed by D'Kah's Whirlwind, they disappear, reappear, and then disappear again.
*One gains 0 gold from defeating D'Kah.
*Tigs can be backstabbed and sidestabbed.

flack

In the bandit cave after I enter the area with the hidden treasure chest, if I exit the area I end up on a blue screen.

Zhampir

a temporary fix for that is to walk around (go down then left up right down) and you'll trigger the entrance to the north path (with iblis) and you can exit normally from there.

SmartyPants

*When you talk to Irkat and his father, only the bottom person's dialogue shows up.  Also, the bottom person's dialogue shows up in the top person's dialogue box.
*You can talk to Irkat and his father over and over.  That means an unlimted supply of troops and money.  Then again, I do enjoy my 1000 Rubat army.

CraigStern

Bah--I thought I'd fixed that. I'll get that fixed right now.

Quote from: flack on November 12, 2011, 08:51:55 PM
In the bandit cave after I enter the area with the hidden treasure chest, if I exit the area I end up on a blue screen.

Ah--I know what happened. Fixed for the next update.