News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Thanks--I'm going to fix this stuff right away. :)

Dayn

I couldn't even do battle 3. After battle 2, I was taken to the world map.

SmartyPants

*Festus thanks me for rescueing him before I get to rescue him.
*The game froze when the Loyalist Avenger was suppose to attack in Rescuing Festus 2.
*After Rescuing Festus 2, Luca asks you if you like to revive anyone.  I revived someone.  Next, Luca asks again if I would like to revive someone, but this time Duvalier's portrait is used.  Now, the game is frozen.
*If one presses the "?", attacks, or ends a turn during  Rescuing Festus 3, one is defeated.
*One of the objectives in the third battle is to "Defend your ally from the enemy", while there isn't any ally to defend. I think that is the main reason that one is automatically defeated in the third battle.
*Even after Shabab is given Summ, he will continue to ask, "Did you find him, mister? Is Tikki gonna be okay?"
*After giving Summ to Shabab, Munjid will then have Summ back in his possession.

CraigStern

It's Festus, people, Festus. I know better than to name a character Fetus. ;)

Anyway, thanks for the bug reports; I'm going to have a fix for all of the Somnus bugs uploaded in a couple of hours. The Tikki stuff will take another day or two.

Ertxiem

I must say that I was really thinking that there were a new mission! lol.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

SmartyPants

*Alissa shares a portait with Duvalier.
*After mission 5, Griffin still acts like Qudssi is a new recruit.
*One still can't see Sandblast or Sandstorm.
*If you kill Iblis first, you don't get to fight the East Scorpion Nest

flack

- After I rescue Festus, I talk to him to start the capture Hellion mission. Right after I finished this conversation, I click on Festus again and it seems that I have completed the mission.
- On the world map Helenite Base is there but when I put my mouse cursor over it nothing shows up.
- After I complete the rescue Festus mission, on the world map Helenite Base is gone.

CraigStern

Quote from: flack on December 09, 2011, 03:39:18 AM
- After I rescue Festus, I talk to him to start the capture Hellion mission. Right after I finished this conversation, I click on Festus again and it seems that I have completed the mission.

What does he say, exactly? (His dialog should be "Hello. Is there anything I can do for you?" Mysterion is the guy to talk to to begin the mission for Hellion, though of course, I haven't put that actual mission in the game just yet.)

Ohhhhh, wait--I know what happened. I'll have this fixed shortly.

SmartyPants

*Griffin doesn't counter-attack Dark Vortex
*The "?" doesn't do anything in the Rescue Festus 3 except tell you which character is selected.
*Festus believes that I captured Hellion, but that isn't possible yet. Right?

CraigStern

The bugs with Festus thinking you've captured Hellion have been fixed; redownload the game.

Dayn

Festus still thinks I've captured Hellion and gave me 10 000 gold.

Dayn

Double post, but the new update hasn't helped the Hellion situation.

CraigStern

Gath

Quote from: CraigStern on December 05, 2011, 05:05:26 PM
Hey Gath, I spent some time playing, and I couldn't seem to get this bug to occur in the current version of the game. I do remember it happening in one of the older versions, though. Are you playing off an older saved game file, by any chance?

Yes, I did have the older version when it occurred, so that's probably it.

Zackirus

- When you defeat Hellion, it takes you back to the Festus Resuce Screen in the first part, meaning, you can do the Capture Hellion an infinite amount of time.
- You can't click Scum after you give him to the boy
- You get no reward for giving him Scum either
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada