News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

No text box comes up at all? Are you sure you're playing the most recent version of the game?

Zackirus

- The Two Chests in Cyrpt 4 don't give you any money, they can't even open.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

*After Malis shadowports, the game gets stuck.  When I try to shadowport or attack, text that says "Already attacked" comes up.  She also can't move or end her turn.
*0 rooms north and 5 rooms east there is a treasure chest that doesn't open.
*After the Rajav cutscene, the game freezes on a map of cera bella.
*Luca'ra'il acts like Luca in Crypt 4.

CraigStern

What happens when you click the chest? Does a conversation box open?

Never mind--got it. Bugs are fixed, will be uploading a new version shortly.

flack

Not sure if this is a bug. I noticed a couple of locations with straight line paths. These paths however are blocked with those 5 blocks (i.e when you enter the room, there is a path on the other side of those five blocks that you need to cross in order to reach). Now since I mapped out all the possible places I can reach on the first floor in Crypt 4 from the entrance, the paths that are blocked seemed to lead to new places where they can't be reached from any other alternate path. (The reason I think they would be leading to new places is because at location (10n, 4w) the path is blocked in the middle but the top and bottom of the path can be reached via different routes). Are those new places suppose to be reached later in Crypt or are they intended to be like that or they should be dead ends instead? These locations are at (20n, 12w) , (8n, 3w) , (4n, 1w), (9n, 12w), (7n, 12w), (10n, 11w), (20n, 12w), (20n, 14w)

SmartyPants

*Rajav opened the doors, but both exits don't work.
*I not completely sure about this, but it seems like when Duvalier moves diagonal, he gets damage from the spinning blade--even when he doesn't hit the blade.

CraigStern

Good catches, guys. I'm not entirely sure what's causing the weird collision with the spinning blade yet. I'll have this stuff fixed in the next update.

ArtDrake

Could it be a double bounding box? Like you have an oblong sprite, you make a bounding box around him, and then he's rotated diagonally, so the second hitbox is distended to its maximum dimensions?

I mean, I don't know how your game works, but in my games, that can be a problem, because I don't use bitmap collisions, which would eliminate the problem of creating of second bounding box (partly a processor heaviness thing, and partially a "Yo no sé cómo se hace eso" thing (fancy foreign talk for "I dunno how to do that"  ;)).

SmartyPants

*When one presses "Show Skill" for Malis's shadowport, she disapears and doesn't reappear.
*After mission 5, Griffin still acts like Qudssi is a new recruit.
*At the end of Mission 4, Naj and La'Man can not be clicked on while they are sleeping.  Luca is rampaging, if that makes a difference.
*Qudssi's last Skill has an Exp of "Undefined".
*Rajav doesn't have physical resistance like most other spirits.

CraigStern

Quote from: SmartyPants on January 15, 2012, 10:14:18 PM
*After giving Summ to Shabab, the scorpion can no longer be petted.
*Griffin doesn't know Alissa even though she is in the cave with him.
*After finding a stairwell in a series of rooms full of spinning blades inside Crypt 4, I get stuck in an infinate grey room.

These first two aren't bugs (Griffin does not personally know every character who happens to be in the cave). The last one is just an issue of Crypt 4 not being done. Except that it's done now, so that'll be fixed when I upload an updated version. Thanks for the report.

SmartyPants

*Rajav lacks many properties of spirits.  He doesn't float and he doesn't have physical resistance.
*Rajav can learn Impale, but not spear throw.
*While standing in the hallways, it seems like the spinning blades are not long enough to hit me, yet I take damage.
*The game freezes after you tell Griffin "Lets do some recruiting in the city".
*During the battle with The Lost Regiment, the treasure chests keep reviving after being destroyed.
*With the Librarian, the "I can't promise that" option doesn't work.

CraigStern

Quote from: SmartyPants on January 20, 2012, 01:43:29 AM
*Rajav lacks many properties of spirits.  He doesn't float and he doesn't have physical resistance.
*Rajav can learn Impale, but not spear throw.

I'm pretty sure these two bugs are a result of your saved game being old--if you get him in a new game, you shouldn't have these problems. Still, I'll implement a workaround for the next release.

dancash

downloaded the game a few days ago so these should all be current.
1. when i enter a psy duel match with ali the incorrigible it will display his name during the match as the title of the last combat i was in eg. crypt ghosts. resisting arrest ect
2. when attempting crypt 2 after coming up from the second area back into the original i went near the upper right corner block and ended up outside the map and unable to re enter.
3. in the very first fight in the tutorial if i move my character forward 5 spaces in the first turn i will be unable to end griffins turn.

Nice to see the game taking shape! good luck with the release  :P

Zackirus

- I somehow obtained the Crystal Orb and when I click the X it vanishes
- If you go to the eastern exit in Eastern Ravinale it gives you a text box with no text...
- I can't find the Ravinale Recruitment mission
- I can't talk the the trainer about each of my attacks
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

flack

The treasure chest in Crypt 4 at location 15 north, 6 west still cannot be opened.