News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobo_Fan

Quote from: CraigStern on February 17, 2012, 11:49:19 PM
Chocobo_Fan, it sounds like you're playing an old version of the game. I'd suggest backing up your saved games, uninstalling, then downloading and installing the newest version of the game.

That's what I thought too, but I have version 1.810, activated and everything...

And, uh, how do I back up save games again? I don't think the previous trick for the .sol files works anymore, I did a search and nothing came up.

Edit: Ah, nevermind, I was using an old version somehow. The new one is definitely different. My savegames got eaten in the transition though, so I'll have to replay the intro to get back to the point I was before to confirm if the bugs are really gone or not.

Edit 2: Okay, the previous bugs are eliminated in the new version, but I found a new one: After completing Crypt 1, I'm teleported inside a wall in the library.

Edit 3: Also, the Blood Orb has magically disappeared from my inventory. Can I still get it back?

Edit 4: I also recruited Alissa, but she isn't at the hideout and no one seems to talk about her. The wiki says Rahel has some interaction with her, but all I can talk to her about is the usual stuff.

CraigStern

Quote from: flack on February 18, 2012, 01:03:51 AMI also don't know if this is a bug. But after I find Arman in the desert after he was killed by Qatil and I revive him. I then talk to him again and there is no text about the incident whatsoever, it is like it never happened. Is it suppose to be like that?

Also even after I revived Arman, I scan those Order of Black Rose guards in their secret base and the text that is given under the scan still makes it seem like Arman is dead. I.E. the quote "He has no memories at all related to Arman dying to being dead" remains.

Not bugs; I'll look into those other two, though.

CraigStern

Quote from: Chocobo_Fan on February 18, 2012, 05:56:24 AM
The Blood Orb has magically disappeared from my inventory. Can I still get it back?

That's odd. Tell me what happened. Did you get the orb, then immediately unequip it and it disappeared? Or did something else happen beforehand?

You should probably be able to get it from where you first found if it disappeared.

fourinone

Quote from: Chocobo_Fan on February 18, 2012, 05:56:24 AM
Edit 4: I also recruited Alissa, but she isn't at the hideout and no one seems to talk about her. The wiki says Rahel has some interaction with her, but all I can talk to her about is the usual stuff.
Have you completed Mission 2 (the Marid Clan mission) yet? You gain a second hideout afterward, and she shows up in there for me. But you're right; she's never inside Baz's Manor, and she doesn't seem to help out in combat at all. Is it supposed to be like this?

CraigStern

Yes and yes. Her only role with the resistance is in training soldiers. Though I suppose it would make sense if she appeared at Baz's manor prior to the Resistance acquiring the cave. I'll look into that. ;)

SmartyPants

*28 North, 4 West from the Crypt 4 is a chest.  It says I have emptied the chest already when I have not.

flack

Quote from: SmartyPants on February 18, 2012, 06:38:08 PM
*28 North, 4 West from the Crypt 4 is a chest.  It says I have emptied the chest already when I have not.

Check if you have black orb. If you do then you probably emptied it. I got it when I opened the chest.

SmartyPants

Quote from: flack on February 18, 2012, 07:54:41 PM
Quote from: SmartyPants on February 18, 2012, 06:38:08 PM*28 North, 4 West from the Crypt 4 is a chest.  It says I have emptied the chest already when I have not.
Check if you have black orb. If you do then you probably emptied it. I got it when I opened the chest.
I have the black orb by completing the crypt 4.  I ran through the crypt without finding any treasure chests except the one with the crystal orb.  When I went back into the labyrinth, I found the empty chest.

CraigStern

Ah, yeah--this is tied to that bug with the crystal orb disappearing. The chest at 28N 4W normally houses the black orb; the one at the end is supposed to dispense the crystal orb. Once the fix is uploaded, you'll head back to the end of Crypt 4 to get the crystal orb properly.

flack

When the music is turned on the sound is automatically turned off.
Also Arman's speed is 7 after I rescue him instead of 9.

CraigStern

Quote from: flack on February 18, 2012, 10:36:43 PM
Also Arman's speed is 7 after I rescue him instead of 9.

That's not a bug--Luca tells you that his physical condition has deteriorated when you finally find him in the desert.

flack

-After I capture Hellion. I don't go see Festus because I can  repeat the mission over and over again by talking to Mysterion and get extra cash.

-Ok. I read on the telepath rpg Wiki. Helenite Base is suppose to appear after I finish crypt 3. But it hasn't and it only appeared after I finish the Festus missions. It also says on wiki that she will sell troops to me only after I complete her request of fetching plans from the Mechanics Forest Workshop.
This did not happen at all. She automatically sells me troops before I do her mission.

-In new game + Arman remains in weakened state.

-New game + (which is suppose to raise the difficulty or maintain it) resets the game difficulty to normal when I finished the game on brutal .

Chocobo_Fan

Quote from: flack on February 19, 2012, 01:39:18 AM
-Ok. I read on the telepath rpg Wiki. Helenite Base is suppose to appear after I finish crypt 3. But it hasn't and it only appeared after I finish the Festus missions. It also says on wiki that she will sell troops to me only after I complete her request of fetching plans from the Mechanics Forest Workshop.
This did not happen at all. She automatically sells me troops before I do her mission.

The base doesn't unlock automatically; you need to go to Baz's cellar and read the pile of books from Crypt 3.

CraigStern

Quote from: flack on February 19, 2012, 01:39:18 AM

If the wiki says that, the wiki is incorrect. Someone should probably correct that. :)

SmartyPants

Quote from: flack on February 19, 2012, 01:39:18 AM-Ok. I read on the telepath rpg Wiki. Helenite Base is suppose to appear after I finish crypt 3. But it hasn't and it only appeared after I finish the Festus missions. It also says on wiki that she will sell troops to me only after I complete her request of fetching plans from the Mechanics Forest Workshop.
Quote from: wikiDuvalier can find the location of the Helenites Headquarters from a cache of books from the third crypt. If Duvalier visits the Helenite base, he can talk to Helena about hiring mercenaries to fight for the Resistance.

Helena may offer to pay the Resistance in soldiers for doing a job for her. She will give the Resistance 250 soldiers if Duvalier retrieves plans for a large vibra engine from the Mechanics' Great Forest Workshop.

If Duvalier captures Hellion for the Shadowling Republic, Senator Festus, an old friend of Helena, will arrange for the Resistance a 75% discount for hiring mercenaries from Helena.
You need to read more carefully, because the wiki didn't say anything you claimed it did.