News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

In the Crypt 2, one can play the Ghost Pit over and over and over.

I learned Inferno Shield before Heat Shield.

MikeW781

Quote from: im2smart4u on May 16, 2010, 04:08:13 PM
Not a glitch, inferno shield is learned from a leveling big shield, while heat shield is learned from leveling mind shield
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

SmartyPants

Quote from: mikew781 on May 16, 2010, 04:21:53 PM
Quote from: im2smart4u on May 16, 2010, 04:08:13 PM
Not a glitch, inferno shield is learned from a leveling big shield, while heat shield is learned from leveling mind shield
I never learned big shield

j3sterg

A few bugs I've noticed:
-if you use 'Q' to rotate, any attack going up (projectile traveling cardinal north) fails to apply backstab damage. Using 'E' or the 'rotate' button still applies backstab correctly, as does 'Q' when attacking an enemy left, right, or down from your character. I've only personally noticed this with the main character's Mind Blast and Cryoblast, but I assume it carries over to all characters (as I just noticed the same bug occurs in TRPG 2!).

-in the card game, there's a glitch(/exploit) when using Psy cards that target a minion. Clicking on the psy card twice, then clicking it twice again (instead of selecting the minion target) subtracts additional psy points. If you do this until you get the "You don't have enough psy points for this card" message, then target a minion, the card's effect happens as normal, but the card remains in your hand instead of being used up. If you discard cards to restore PsP, you can keep using the same Psy card.

-not sure what you could do about this, but in a battle, if you hover over an enemy with the cursor to display their health/attacks, click and hold the mouse, then drag it over to their attacks (and release), the enemy's frame remains displayed instead of switching back to your active character (I discovered this when I was trying to see what an enemy's attacks did). If you click on the enemy's attack buttons, you can get messages like "Ravinale Guard has no target" or "Not enough Psy Points." If you move your cursor outside of the attack frame, then back, it displays the active character's attacks, but still has the enemy's name (you can control the your character and attack as normal, but the name is bugged: "Ravinale Guard causes 19 damage with Mind Blast"). The attack frame returns to normal when you move the cursor over a different enemy/character or you end your turn. Not a big deal, but I once bugged it so my active character could move, but had "already attacked" that turn (and couldn't 'Undo' or use an attack--I don't remember how, though...it was probably Griffin, since both he and most enemies have 'Melee' and it doesn't use PsP).

.:Light-God:.

Heres a Bug :

Description: I was walking to the palace but when i was outside Rayhana's house the Chat Box to talk to NPCS popped up out of nowhere! It usually happens after i talk to someone and walk to a different place.

Zhampir

I've experienced that bug too..
Typically after doing Mahboob's quest and returning from the Harbor... though not immediately.

Bromtaghon

I was grinding training in the bug generator Deeper Downs, with the weird yellow haze lava shadow, and when I entered Ravinale to save, it still had it.  I didn't take a screenshot because I was too stupid distracted to realize it wasn't a sandstorm.  (I just thought it was really cool.)  After the next battle, Ravinale returned to normal.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

killo401

umm in new update the fighting when u cick done it just lets u keep moviein which would be ok if you could stop some other way..lol and happy your gonna be rich ( to creator) lol and  all that :-) to bad if we really gotta buy the full othe game though :P oh well may be worth it :-) plz fix that it's getting annoying... thx :-)

MikeW781

killo401 is referring to the glitch where, with the Main only, occasionally when you hit "Done" your number of steps is reset

killo401

no mike i mean always everytime with all my team..... and prob not a bug ...prb just my prob, but whenever an update all my info i deleted.... and the reset thingwld be fine but i somtimes can't attack and it won't advance andi have to reload from save

killo401

i wish it was just with main.... then i could deal withit.. and itwqould atruallybe awesmelol

MikeW781

Bromtaghon

It works for the entire team for me.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

killo401

your lucky i wish it was just th main then i couldmove infinitely to whatever spot i wish and i could just shield if i got stuck as i was speaking about

MikeW781

actually, it works for anybody, but only once per turn of your whole team