News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhampir

note the above is only concerned with the auto-save file, the rest of the files are fine (except for the main menu loading, which I've detailed earlier)

cyso

Also, when I save in the marid camp grounds, it says my location is the Ravinale Market. When I press load, it still loads me in the camp grounds.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Zhampir

1.Some of the attacks do not have icons (Clicky ^.^)
2. There's a red line in the sand (to the right of the entrance to the 2nd Crypt) (Clickly ^.^) If you look closely, it's there. Also one to the left, seem to indicate a boundry

KZ

-when playing under ABigCheater, the character starts off straight at the mouth of Crypt 2 (I'm just saying this might be cheat-realted) and when I go down to the first room with the rotating pillar, and try to go through the side-stairs in bottom-right corner, the Hero passes the wall boundry and finds himself outside the playing area (the stairs don't seem to work, or, at least, the Hero goes straigh past them into a dark tunnel, by moving upwards and right, he escapes the boundary of the playing area)

-if one tries to go back from the room with the chest surrounded by spikes (aka map) to the room with the first mandatory ghost battle, the Hero is sent outside the playing area
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Arihteall

I Just got the yellow orb and then I suddenly was trapped on the outside of where I came from. Now I can walk around outside of the created area, where everything is just whiteness. I walked around a little and found some random spaces of tile but when I tired to walk onto them it was like walking into a wall. I can't find a way to get out of this...

Zhampir

a temporary fix for the above mentioned bug, is to save your game and reload it, you should be standing at the entrance to the crypt's floor.

CraigStern

Quote from: KZ on February 19, 2010, 10:36:50 AM
-if one tries to go back from the room with the chest surrounded by spikes (aka map) to the room with the first mandatory ghost battle, the Hero is sent outside the playing area

There aren't any mandatory ghost battles. Are you talking about the Ghost Pit room on the third floor, or the room on the first floor with the roaming ghost patrols?

Barzul

I can't remove my attacks from the Manage Attacks Menu. I can move the ones that are already there around. But when I tried to put Blinding Shield on, nothing happened, or with any of the others.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Barzul on February 21, 2010, 02:17:36 AM
I can't remove my attacks from the Manage Attacks Menu. I can move the ones that are already there around. But when I tried to put Blinding Shield on, nothing happened, or with any of the others.
I have the same problem with Inferno Shield.

KZ

Quote from: CraigStern on February 20, 2010, 09:24:22 AM

There aren't any mandatory ghost battles. Are you talking about the Ghost Pit room on the third floor, or the room on the first floor with the roaming ghost patrols?

I mean the Ghost Pit room.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

KZ

-in the game menu, Rahel's 7th attack (3rd on the right coloumn) has "none" missing in the attack name coloumn, whilst Luca's 7th attack has "0" missing in the experience coloumn

-the New Attack window has the Feedback text cut off at "it holds a great deal of tactical"
Welcome to the forums!

Alan

Quote from: KZ on February 22, 2010, 06:05:51 AM
Quote from: CraigStern on February 20, 2010, 09:24:22 AM

I mean the Ghost Pit room.
Yes, on Floor 3, after fighting the Ghost Pit battle, and you go up the stairs to Floor 2, if you try to take the stairs back down you end up outside the playing area on floor 3, and can see the two rooms on that floor, but are stuck outside the playing area

Alan

this is barely a bug, but i noticed that you can go back into the cellars (where you fought the ghosts, and where the books are stored) and Fizooz is still in his corner, the mouse shows the pointer that indicates you can interact with him, but when you click on him nothing happens.  Is he supposed to say something?  or is he not supposed to be there anymore?

Alan

Okay, here's attatched an image of the map to show more clearly which crypt 2 rooms are involved, and the route that leads to the glitch, as well as a screenshot of the player outside the playing area (This isn't exactly where the character first appears in the area, but it's somewhere on that floor near that room)

CraigStern

Thanks guys--I fixed the Crypt 2 stairs glitch last night, but haven't gotten around to uploading the updated game file yet. ;)