News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Pakistan and Osama's death

Started by The Holy namelesskitty, May 06, 2011, 07:20:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much was Pakistan involved?

They actually did it all.
0 (0%)
Definitely played a major role.
2 (20%)
might've helped a bit...
5 (50%)
Totally USA.
0 (0%)
They protected Osama.
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

The Holy namelesskitty

I want to see what you think, Pakistan is denying everything, and going with option four, but what do you think as informed people?
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Steelfist

He was living in a secure complex, in - what was it - the largest house? Around a kilometre away from a military academy?

They had a hand in it, almost certainly.

The Holy namelesskitty

and there were no alarms raised, he was never protected, and us satellite imagery shows no guards ever around the complex, if he was protected then why in such a zone did nobody come to his aid?
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

bugfartboy

To avoid getting on people's bad side. If they were aware that Osama was right next door (figuratively) and didn't do anything about it, that's pushing it. But if they were to send him aid, they'd brand themselves.

SmartyPants

Quote from: The Holy namelesskitty on May 07, 2011, 09:26:43 AMand there were no alarms raised, he was never protected, and us satellite imagery shows no guards ever around the complex, if he was protected then why in such a zone did nobody come to his aid?
Do you think that when the CIA hid Soviet deserters, they told all the local military men and police to protect him?  I hope you don't think that because that would be stupid.  When you want to hide someone, it is best to tell as few people as possible.  The Pakistan's ISI knew that when they were hiding Osama.

Pakistan is playing both sides.  They are doing just enough against Al Qaeda to get billions of dollars in aid from America, while they are doing just enough for Al Qaeda to have a proxy force against thier archrival, India.

Dean_Lukas

There was most likely a "left hand doesn't know what the right one is doing" scenario. The president might not have known, but some of those in the ISI did.

Or that's what I think. Incompetence rather than intentional.
That awkward moment when your student's gone evil and wants to destroy you.

ArtDrake

I do not believe that Pakistan played any part in hiding bin Laden.