News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath Tactics - opinions

Started by Ertxiem, May 29, 2011, 05:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

What causes the game to generate a log?  I've noticed that some runs it will and others it wont, but I haven't been able to determine the difference.

CraigStern

It runs a log if it notices an "uncaught error" (typically, something that causes the game to freeze). I also have it set to automatically generate a log whenever the game is paused with the 'P' key.

bugfartboy

Quote from: CraigStern on December 14, 2014, 10:37:37 AMstat caps
If implemented, would it be something modders or campaign creators could change?

CraigStern

bugfartboy

Is there a method of negating the ranged damage penalty under certain circumstances, without creating separate instances of an attack at each desired range?

CraigStern

kk6clope

hi there ! I was asking..When i play, game become slower during the turns. Turn 1/8 it's ok but after it start to be laggy.
Maybe it's my computer, dunno...But whatever, it's a great game. Interesting background and normal mode is a good challenge.
Long time i've not played an exciting trpg. And it's only the begining of the game, mod probably coming !
Good job Craigstern !

CraigStern

Thanks! :)

I'm aware of the slowdown issue--I'm looking into ways to fix it. I'm glad you're enjoying the game, though!

bugfartboy

It took a little bit of a workaround, but my Mouse Based Keyboard now supports a spacebar!

CraigStern

bugfartboy

You can get some rather interesting coloration effects by using negative intensity values on <Light> tags. Screenshot01.png is the map's default.

CraigStern

Ertxiem

I just noticed that the TT release date, April 16, is the 2nd anniversary of the successfully funded TT's kickstarter campaign.
I'm looking forward. :)

By the way, it might be a good idea to update the thread About Telepath Tactics.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

CraigStern

bugfartboy

Soon, you'll be able to have multiple campaigns in progress at a time!
Will this allow multiple instances of the same campaign, i.e. will I be able to have several saves of the same runthrough at different points?