News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Companion locations and acquisation

Started by Slstoev, August 09, 2011, 02:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slstoev

I'm making this topic to ask and pinpoint the locations of the companions and also how to acquire them(in the demos).
Name-Location, Acquisation, Requirement
Griffin-Ravinale Prison(start of game), acquire him as part of the main quest, None
Rahel-Ravinale Prison(start of game), acquire her as part of the main quest, none
Set-Ravinale Prison(start of game), acquire him as part of the main quest, none
Arman-Ravinale Prison(start of game), acquire him as part of the main quest, none
Luca-Baz' cellar Level 1,  Luca offers to join your party if you help her free her husband from Azma
Malis-HQ, Malis will be in Baz's Manor, and after a conversation, she may choose to join you if you play to her personality, and avoid offending her. It also helps to have a higher Aptitude and Personality, Defeat Fernatus(Mission 3)
Qudssi-Ravinale Market, ?, ?
Naj- Somnus(Gloomling's cellar), ?, ?
La'man-Somnus(Gloomling's cellar), ?, ?
? Rajav- ?, ?, ?
I ask how to acquire Qudssi, Naj and La'Man in the demos, if you need any requirement like pre-ordering etc. Is Rajav a companion?
Who I am is not important, my message is.

Idozen Cair

Rajav is a companion spirit. But all the units you listed above-Qudssi, Naj, La'Man and Rajav are unavailable in the demo.
I doesn't care, do I?

Slstoev

:'( So is there no way to go to crypt 2/3 and Somnus without preordering/being a tester.
Who I am is not important, my message is.

Duskling

Quote from: Slstoev on August 09, 2011, 03:32:31 AM
:'( So is there no way to go to crypt 2/3 and Somnus without preordering/being a tester.
Well... to be a tester, you have to have the latest version of the game... meaning, you have to buy it, so, sadly, that's a yes.