News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What's happening?

Started by mezzoforte, August 21, 2011, 11:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mezzoforte

Hey,
I haven't been here for 11 months, and I think it's so cool how the new demo has just come out!  At least that's how I understand the current situation.  So does this one go farther than the last one that ended after you find your parents and complete two crypts?

Thx, and thx for all the hard work, Craig!

Idozen Cair

Actually, no, the demo still stops at the execution, but the new demo features:

Drugs [spoiler]Bought from the bottom left merchant in Ravinale Market.[/spoiler]
A new attack [spoiler]Called Mind Shock, has the ability to stun an enemy for a turn (stun chance percentage unknown)[/spoiler]
Some new dialogue.
I doesn't care, do I?

mezzoforte

It seemed that Rahel's count-attack was also new.  Is it?  What do drugs do?  I noticed that the guy sold "illegal spices", lol.

Idozen Cair

Try it [spoiler]at your own risk[/spoiler] and you'll see  ;)

I doesn't care, do I?

mezzoforte

Is it just the one kind of spice?

Also, is the Black Rose HQ new????  I did NOT know about this before!!! it's cool.

mezzoforte

One more thing: We can join the order of the black rose?!!! Wow, I didn't realize I could start training in the dark ways, lol.  How does this affect the story line, and Arman?

CraigStern

Idozen Cair

Quote from: mezzoforte on September 04, 2011, 05:41:52 PM
Is it just the one kind of spice?

Also, is the Black Rose HQ new????  I did NOT know about this before!!! it's cool.
Wait, how do you access the Black Rose HQ?
I doesn't care, do I?

Zackirus

Quote from: Idozen Cair on September 05, 2011, 04:39:46 AM
Wait, how do you access the Black Rose HQ?

[spoiler]You go into the empty building beside the Tavern/Bar and walk down to the stairs. Once youqalk down the stairs you will be put into a conversation with the door. If you scan behind it you will find and have a Aptitude of 12 or more, you should be able to learn the password...

[spoiler]Blackbloom[/spoiler]

However, there is not much so far, just catchy music and a couple assassins you can't talk to.[/spoiler]

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

mezzoforte

Quote from: CraigStern on September 04, 2011, 06:07:14 PM
You'll see. :)

Oh, I remember now!  This part didn't exist before, but I think you'd mentioned that it would be the Black Rose HQ.  So this is new to the demo, I believe.