News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Romney vs Gingrich

Started by SmartyPants, September 14, 2011, 06:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you prefer to be the Republican nominee?

Newt Gingrich
0 (0%)
Mitt Romney
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

deathknight1728

Romney has the best chances of getting the nomination. He has 2 things that help him get it 1)They've found the least amount of dirt on him (unlike other previous candidates). and  2) He's getting a lot of support from people like chris christie, which really makes a difference as the arch conservatives love chris christie. If christie actually becomes the vp with romney, i think obama will have a hard time in the next election.

All of this is unknown though. Anything could happen with politics.

ArtDrake

I'd prefer Gingrich because then everyone would realize that Obama is quite sane.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duckling on February 12, 2012, 11:26:12 AMI'd prefer Gingrich because then everyone would realize that Obama is quite sane.
Huh?  Does Romney make Obama look insane?

ArtDrake

No, but compared to Gingrich, most people look sane.

Duskling

It seems that he is only slightly less forgotten than Perry or... just about every Democratic candidate that's not Obama.

(I would just like to hear your opinions without starting a new thread, is all)

ArtDrake

They didn't primary Obama, did they?

Tastidian

Quote from: CraigStern on October 04, 2011, 06:59:30 AM
Quote from: SmartyPants on October 03, 2011, 08:33:26 PMPerry is better then most politicains because he is willing to defend ideas that are unpopular.

Surely that isn't enough. Eating babies is an unpopular idea; would it make Perry a superior politician if he defended that?
It shouldn't be enough rape is an unpopular idea I would shudder to think its good portance. Wow the word "portance" is so archaic that spell check didn't even realize its a word.

As for my opinion on who should be the republican to run. Anyone who knows their economics. I know the repeated cycle. Inflation is raised due to politicians printing money. Inflation ruins the economy. In  response politicians inflate more by printing more money. This eventually leads to depression. Where politicians once again inflates to stop the depression. A depression that hasn't run its course fully turns into a recession the current economic state. Oh and for those who thing the Universal Euro is genius. Wrong if one country  goes insane with debt "Greece" massive inflation occurs bringing the whole system to its knees. My proof of such stupid repeated actions date back to ancient Rome.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5kTzeUYw19bMmxnUV8xaTZfSlk/edit