And another update! As should be expected when introducing big changes to core systems, there were some bugs in yesterday’s update. Luckily, I was able to quickly knock out the most severe of them:
– fixed a bug in which starting a game in a new, never-before-used slot would cause an error
– fixed a bug in which the game would sometimes mistakenly load “null” items into what should be an empty character inventory.
– fixed a bug in which the game would freeze upon closing the Reserve Supplies screen after making changes.
– fixed the feature where the game saves any changes you make to your common inventory and individual character inventories during the deployment phase before a battle.
– fixed a bug in which the game would incorrectly parse items with multiple types of requirements (e.g. both race and class requirements) when loading from a saved game, which made it so the game didn’t read them properly.
– fixed a bug where dragging-and-dropping was somewhat inaccurate when swapping characters out of reserves and onto the battlefield.
Unfortunately, if you converted your old saved games to the new format using version 1.04, they are likely to not work quite right, and it is recommended that you start a new campaign.